Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands - The United States

I think that Dutch cover is so cute and fun! The hearts around the girls head are just so cute.
And I love that the colour of the background really pops out. I also like the font they used for the title and the colour of it. They used the same photo (of that girl) on the Dutch cover for Princess for Hire. I don't like that we don't see the entire face of the girl and that's why I think the US cover is better. It looks sweet. When I look at the Dutch cover I think it's a funny book, that something hilarious is going to happen. I don't get that feeling of the US cover, it's a bit more serious. This week I will go for the US cover.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina / Book Addict  – (1 maart 2011 om 08:04)  

I like the blue background on the Dutch cover too, but the US one is so adorable. I love the girl's bangs and hairstyle. So cute!

Blodeuedd  – (1 maart 2011 om 08:41)  

I have to agree with you, the US is better. But if they had showed the whole head on the Dutch then that one might have won..oh and one is blonde and the other one has brown hair. Which is right? Cos that would annoy me

Jenny N.  – (1 maart 2011 om 08:53)  

I have to go with the US cover. The Dutch one looks more like a middle grade read to me while the US one is more simple and I just love the girl on the cover.

Nina  – (1 maart 2011 om 09:42)  

Christina & Juju: Yeah, that hairstyle is amazing. Loving it too.

Blodeuedd: I don't know. I haven't read the book! ;)

YA Vampire Books  – (1 maart 2011 om 10:33)  

Hard one! The US cover is sweet but a bit plain and boring. The Dutch cover is fun and colorful.
I think I would chose the US cover though!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (1 maart 2011 om 11:00)  

i like the US cover better. The dutch one looks like they just found any old pic and added hearts.

vvb32 reads  – (1 maart 2011 om 12:42)  

it's a tie! they're both adorable covers.

Kelsey  – (1 maart 2011 om 13:21)  

I love the Dutch cover! The colors and design are awesome. Great picks :)

Andrea  – (1 maart 2011 om 13:27)  

I like the US better than the Dutch, but I don't even like it that much. I prefer the old Ruby covers, truth be told.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 maart 2011 om 13:40)  

I tend to go for the brunettes but I just love the sweetness of the Dutch cover.

Missie  – (1 maart 2011 om 14:16)  

Wow. you are good at matching cover models. I agree with you. The Dutch cover is fun, but I don't like the half face thing.

BooksforCompany  – (3 maart 2011 om 15:45)  

l agree! The Dutch cover does look fun and cute =)

notinthepink.com  – (6 maart 2011 om 01:30)  

I actually prefer the US cover this time round. The girl on it reminds me of Giniffer Goodwin actually.

hmsgofita  – (7 maart 2011 om 17:48)  

I'm edging more for the U.S. too. Though, I do like them both!

Nina  – (8 maart 2011 om 08:29)  

notinthepink: No idea who Giniffer Goodwin is, going to look her up. ;)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP