Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

I like the cover of the United States. The girl on the swing and those fab heels are just making me want to read the book and find out what those reasons are. The Dutch cover doesn't do anything to me, it's just blah. I really think that they should have translated the title into Dutch. Now they have a English title and underneath a Dutch word, will (as in
endowment/bequeathal), it just looks weird.

Here you can find the
description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina / Book Addict  – (8 maart 2011 om 09:25)  

I agree with you guys- the US cover catches my eye a bit more.

Jenny N.  – (8 maart 2011 om 09:26)  

I like the US one more too. You can't really see anything on the dutch cover unless you look very closely.

Jenny  – (8 maart 2011 om 09:26)  

I like both, but I think the US cover just because it's a little easier to make out what we're looking out and I don't have to squint and stare to figure it out:)

Missie  – (8 maart 2011 om 10:13)  

Did I tell you that I LOVE this feature?! And how come I didn't notice the fab heels until you pointed them out?

Gotta go with the US cover for this round. Thanks for sharing.

Blodeuedd  – (8 maart 2011 om 10:44)  

Not getting the Dutch one, really bleh. So the US :)

vvb32 reads  – (8 maart 2011 om 12:55)  

i like the us one too. and didn't notice the heels until you pointed it out.

Blueicegal ♥  – (8 maart 2011 om 13:51)  

The US one. You haven't read this Nina?!!! I can't gush about it enough, prepare to be amazing and a blubbering mess. You will love it, I hope you read it soon :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (8 maart 2011 om 14:16)  

i gotta say i like the us one better on this one. you can't tell much about the dutch cover

Kelsey  – (8 maart 2011 om 14:38)  

I like the US one better. It suits the book and it more eye catching!

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (8 maart 2011 om 17:39)  

I'm torn. I like them both! And I too did not notice the heals til you mentions them!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (8 maart 2011 om 18:26)  

The U.S. one. Like you, I want her shoes! Lol.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (8 maart 2011 om 18:32)  

I always find it interesting to see how covers change between different countries. :) Such a cool look. :) Thanks for sharing it.

Andrea  – (9 maart 2011 om 09:01)  

The US cover! It seems to express the book better.

notinthepink.com  – (9 maart 2011 om 11:31)  

Ooh, I'm actually really torn with this one. I really love them both. :)

~*~*~

Ceri

Nina  – (10 maart 2011 om 10:33)  

Blueicegal ♥ : Now I really want a copy!!! :)

booksntea  – (11 maart 2011 om 00:14)  

US cover, definitely. I don't understand the Dutch cover. Are those strips of paper? I've not read the story, so I don't understand why the strips of paper are blocking out what looks to be a pretty background.

- Jackie

Anna  – (11 maart 2011 om 15:24)  

The US cover! The Dutch cover looks so bland and lifeless even though the concept is really creative and unique. I like the deep and warm colors and the cover model for the US cover. I can't wait to read this book!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP