Happy Friday & Follower Fun


The question of the week:
How did you come up with your blog name?
Well it’s pretty simple how I came up with the name J’adore Happy Endings. J’adore in French means Love and I do love stories where the characters live happily ever after. 99% of the people who visit the blog regularly knows that I’m not a big fan of sad stories. I think it’s one of the reasons why I haven’t read Before I fall yet and why I keep putting it off. I like it when a story makes me smile and when I get the feeling that everything is going to be fine.
And that’s the reason why my blog is called J’adore Happy Endings.

The song I cannot get out of my head:
James Blake is fabulous. I heard this song a few weeks ago on the radio and I fell in love with it. It’s just brilliant. Have fun listening to it. Happy Friday!

aLmYbNeNr  – (18 maart 2011 om 06:01)  

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog name and all of the owls!!

Neri  – (18 maart 2011 om 07:45)  

I love your blog name and I love this song. I've never heard it before, thanks for pointing it out. I'm such a music nerd :) Happy Friday!

Christy @ReaderBee  – (18 maart 2011 om 08:57)  

Hopping by!

I love your blog name. It sounds just awesome!

Happy Friday!
My Hop!

Jenny N.  – (18 maart 2011 om 09:49)  

Love your name too and who doesnt love a happy ending :)

Jenny  – (18 maart 2011 om 11:17)  

Happy Friday Nina! I'm a happy ending girl too, I just like it when I close a book and a have a huge smile on my face:) It's not to say I don't love some of the darker books where things don't always work out as I had hoped, but there's nothing better than an HEA for me:) Hope you have a great weekend!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (18 maart 2011 om 11:57)  

Happy Friday! I'm an HEA person myself. In life we don't get the HEA all the time, so I want it in my book! :)

Darlyn  – (18 maart 2011 om 12:04)  

Happy Friday Nina! I love the blog name as well. I think it's unique. =)

Liz  – (18 maart 2011 om 13:33)  

Old follower stopping by. I also love happy endings!

Julie  – (18 maart 2011 om 14:25)  

I like your blog name, too! And your header. Love owls. Have a great weekend :)

YA Book Queen  – (18 maart 2011 om 14:36)  

I adore your blog name - it's just perfect for you and your reviews :D

YA Vampire Books  – (18 maart 2011 om 15:34)  

That's a nice song!
Happy friday!

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (18 maart 2011 om 19:45)  

Happy Friday, Nina! Thanks for pointing a new song out to me :D

Jan von Harz  – (19 maart 2011 om 01:05)  

Hi Nina, I have always loved your blog name and I like how you cam e up with it Have a great weekend!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (20 maart 2011 om 13:31)  

I liked the song! It's so unique and emotional!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP