In My Mailbox (39)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.


The book that I BOUGHT is:
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)by Beth Revis:
I have waited two weeks for this book, so I'm super excited that I can finally read it. With all the hype around it, I hope it will deliver.


The book that I RECEIVED is:
Forgotten by Cat Patrick:
OMG! That's pretty much all I can say right now. I cannot tell you excited I am to read this book. *Happy Dance*

Thank you EGMONT UK for sending me the arc of this book. Thank you so much!


The books that I WON are:
Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)by Lilith Saintcrow &
Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2)by Lilith Saintcrow:
I have heard that this is a great series, and it got zombies in it. Got to love that.
Won @ http://www.heavenhellandpurgatory-bookreviews.com/.
Thank you girls! Also thank you for the swag! Loving it.


I also won a bookmark and sticker @ http://cariblogs.blogspot.com/.
Thank you Cari.

Present:
My mom bought me the DVD of the Duchess. Thank you mom. :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (6 maart 2011 om 05:47)  

Ahhhhh you got Forgotten!?! SO awesome, Nina! I hope you enjoy your new books...btw, The Duchess is a fabulous flick :) Enjoy!

Susie  – (6 maart 2011 om 06:06)  

Great group of books! I have Strange Angels in my TBR pile! Here's my IMM

TheBookHour  – (6 maart 2011 om 06:26)  

Wow, forgotten looks awesome! I haven't seen it anywhere else. Cool IMM!

BookBelle  – (6 maart 2011 om 06:43)  

Looks good. I've seen Across the Universe on a lot of blogs. I need to check it out.

Jenny  – (6 maart 2011 om 07:48)  

Congrats on your wins Nina! Can't wait to see what you think of Across the Universe, and I haven't heard much about Forgotten, so I'm going to go check it out since you seem so excited about it:)

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)  – (6 maart 2011 om 07:52)  

Yeah, you got ACROSS THE UNIVERSE! It seems to be a toss up about what people think - either they loved it right away or they had a hard time getting into it. I hope you enjoy it, I definitely did. FORGOTTEN sounds interesting, I'll have to look it up. :)

Jessica (Firefly Book Loft)  – (6 maart 2011 om 08:26)  

So jealous of Forgotten. It sounds so good.
I really enjoyed Across The Universe, so I hope you like it :)

I haven't seen The Duchess but it sounds really good. I'll have to check it out :)

Happy Reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (6 maart 2011 om 09:02)  

i got across the universe too! i've had the duchess dvd for so long but haven't had a chance to watch it yet

Jenny N.  – (6 maart 2011 om 09:22)  

I don't think I've heard of Forgotten before so will look out for your review also I love seeing all the different swag you got. Happy reading!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (6 maart 2011 om 10:22)  

You got a pretty good haul this week, Nina! I'm curious to see what you think of Across the Universe. I haven't read it yet, but it's had quite a lot of hype throughout the blogosphere. Hope you enjoy it!

ajmitchell  – (6 maart 2011 om 10:48)  

I really hope you enjoy Across The Universe. I loved it! I'm super jealous of Forgotten. That's one I already have on pre-order so I'll be interested to read what you think. Hope you enjoy all your great things this week!

My Mailbox

Kelsey  – (6 maart 2011 om 11:03)  

Awesome books! I can't wait to read Across the Universe. Enjoy :)

Aisle B  – (6 maart 2011 om 11:06)  

I absolutely loved Keira in The Duchess, so much so I looked for more on this actual woman in English history.

Great loot and eye-ing your Across the Universe.

Enjoy the reads :)

Lauren  – (6 maart 2011 om 11:32)  

Yay for Across the Universe! I LOVE that book so much! Also, so jealous that you got Forgotten, though I'll be looking forward to seeing your review for it. Happy reading! :)

Little Miss Becky : )  – (6 maart 2011 om 11:52)  

Oh I love the cover for Forgotten that is on the press release paper! I can't wait for that book. I hope you enjoy Across the Universe---its was a good one!

Blodeuedd  – (6 maart 2011 om 12:14)  

Great mailbox :) I am curious to see your thought on Across the U later

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (6 maart 2011 om 16:13)  

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you think of the books!

Book Sake  – (6 maart 2011 om 18:52)  

Forgotten looks great! I want to read the Lilith Saintcrow series as well.

Super  – (6 maart 2011 om 18:56)  

I'm looking forward to reading Across the Universe. Enjoy all your new reads!!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (6 maart 2011 om 23:13)  

Forgotten looks really good. And I love that Angelfire bookmark. Happy reading :)

Lily Child  – (6 maart 2011 om 23:30)  

Great books! I loved Across the Universe! I'm interested in reading your reviews of the Strange Angel series. I haven't decided if I'm going to read them or not. :P Happy reading! :D

bermudaonion  – (7 maart 2011 om 05:11)  

You had a fabulous week in books! I hope you love them all!

Samita (Book Purring)  – (7 maart 2011 om 13:12)  

I enjoyed AtU, I hope yo do too. I love the Duchess <3 Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Justine  – (7 maart 2011 om 13:20)  

Ahh Across the Universe! It looks purdy. So does Forgotten! It was actually just on my WoW last week! hehe :P Happy reading!

A Canadian Girl  – (7 maart 2011 om 14:37)  

Great mailbox and congrats on your wins! The Angelfire swag looks super cute.

Oh, and to answer your question, Lisa Bergren's Waterfall is a YA novel :)

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture  – (7 maart 2011 om 17:19)  

Looks like a great mailbox, very exciting! Hope you enjoy them :)

Julie  – (7 maart 2011 om 17:24)  

Awesome mailbox! I've never heard of Forgotten. Cool on getting an ARC. I'm going to check that one out. Yay for Across the Universe! Love that book. I hope you enjoy your books and movie!

hmsgofita  – (7 maart 2011 om 17:46)  

You got the booty! I love getting books and packages in the mail!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (8 maart 2011 om 18:33)  

Oh great week! Congrats on your winnings. :) I've been wanting to get the Strange Angel series for a while now. I do hope you enjoy it and all the other books too. :)

Have a great week!

Safari Poet  – (9 maart 2011 om 10:01)  

Congratulation on your wins and great collection. Across the Universe and Forgotten or both on my TBR list. Happy reading!

New follower :-)

YA Vampire Books  – (11 maart 2011 om 06:35)  

nice mailbox!looking forward to read all your reviews :)

The Strange Angels series sounds sooo good, I'd really like to read it!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP