It's time to study!

Yep, it's that time of the month again when everything seems to go very fast and I have to fill my free time with studying. Boohoo! It's time for exams and two reports which deadlines are in two weeks. This means very few updates and reviews. I will try to visit your blogs when I have some *me* time and comment on your lovely posts. But no promisses. Now I will get me some tea, a snack and I shall begin.

Wish me luck!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (22 maart 2011 om 17:18)  

Good luck with studying and exams! Remember to take lots of breaks too! :)

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (22 maart 2011 om 18:18)  

Oh...I totally know how that feels! Good luck Nina!

Aths  – (22 maart 2011 om 18:55)  

Awww.. good luck! Last year this time, I was similarly stuck with studies. I hope the exams get over soon!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (22 maart 2011 om 20:53)  

Good luck! Reward all your hard studying with something decadent!

brizmus  – (24 maart 2011 om 10:47)  

boo! I feel like that's been my life for the past year. It's hard to keep up with the blog when you're overwhelmed with studying, isn't it? Good luck with everything!

Julie  – (24 maart 2011 om 23:52)  

Good luck on your exams!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP