What happend in February?

  • The tickets to the musical Zorro has arrived. Yay!
  • This month I have watched a lot of movies on the telly. So much free time wasted by watching movies, when I could have done a lot of reading or just made my homework. Well, let’s hope that I will learn from this.
  • This month I spend too much time on YouTube listening to Dutch songs. J’adore “Omarm me”!

Favourite book:
I have a few favourites this month ;Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook, Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns & Radiance by Alyson Noel.

Read this month:
Lost in the River of Grass by Ginny Rorby
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Wolven by Di Toft
Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns
Graphic Novels (3-1)
Calling for Angels by Alex Smith


Recently finished:
Lost in the River of Grass by Ginny Rorby

Currently Reading:
Nothing! I also finished the book on your right! ;)

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (1 maart 2011 om 09:28)  

Feburary was a good month for you, Nina! I haven't read Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood, but if you loved it, there must be something to it! :)

bermudaonion  – (1 maart 2011 om 09:37)  

You had a great month! What are you going to read next?

Nina  – (1 maart 2011 om 09:44)  

Melissa: You really should. Its easy, quick, cute and just so fun. :)

bermudaonion: I don't know. I'm thinking about The Haunted. ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 maart 2011 om 13:42)  

Your rocked Feb!

Hope your March is Wonderful!!

Jenny N.  – (1 maart 2011 om 13:42)  

Never heard of All my friends are Superheros and I think it has as weird cover so will look for your review of it.

Missie  – (1 maart 2011 om 14:13)  

Hehe. I love that Dr. Seuss quote.

And I thought Crave was a fun read.

Have fun at the musical. ;)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (1 maart 2011 om 17:11)  

Free time spent watching lots of movies is always good! :)

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog)  – (2 maart 2011 om 07:13)  

Yeah-- Feb has completely disappeared on me!
I need to get my hands on Getting Revenge, everything I've seen sounds great.

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

suzyQ  – (2 maart 2011 om 14:29)  

(in reply to your comment on my blog...)

i totally understand not having enough time to read all that is out there! there is just sooo much. but trust me, you must get to harry potter one day! :)

xo

notinthepink.com  – (6 maart 2011 om 01:39)  

What a great month you had, Nina. :D I've been exactly the same as you with songs on Youtube. haha!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP