Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The United States - The Netherlands

I really like the Dutch cover. That shirt/blouse or dress (whatever it is) looks fun and cute. I don't know what's behind her, but it looks something made out of wood. I do think that the cover looks like a cover for a horror book. It just has something creepy and I think it's the girl. I love the fond of the US cover. It's really nice.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Blodeuedd  – (13 april 2011 om 09:10)  

I am going with the US one, since I just do not what to make of the Dutch one

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (13 april 2011 om 09:17)  

The Dutch one looks a little creepy to me! I'm going with the US cover on this one!

Jenny N.  – (13 april 2011 om 09:41)  

Can't choose as I don't particularly like either of them.

Jenny  – (13 april 2011 om 10:12)  

I think I like the Dutch cover just based on the bright red dress that catches my eye:) Though her hair and face are a bit distracting in that one. Love seeing these comparisons Nina!

Christina / Book Addict  – (13 april 2011 om 10:14)  

I am going with the US one as well, b/c the Dutch one is too scary. I like the colors of the Dutch one though.

Missie  – (13 april 2011 om 10:46)  

I have to go with the US cover on this one. I've loved it since the moment I saw it. The Dutch cover is cool, but you are right, it does have a bit of a creepy feel to it, like the book will be about a horror story.

Lisa  – (13 april 2011 om 12:15)  

I like the US cover a little better. It feels sexy and like I'm going to get sucked right in.

Kelsey  – (13 april 2011 om 13:40)  

I do like the US better, just because of the lighting/coloring- it's very unique. There's something just a little too odd about the girl's pose on the Dutch cover!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 april 2011 om 15:34)  

I think I'll go with the Dutch one. I think the red dress is an eye-catcher.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (13 april 2011 om 15:54)  

i like the us one better. but i'm a fan of romance, so that kind of cover draws me in more. of course, if there's not a lot of romance in the book, i'd be disappointed!

Jessica (BookLover)  – (13 april 2011 om 19:26)  

Hmm... this one's a tough one. I can't decide.

....Petty Witter  – (14 april 2011 om 05:14)  

No, I don't like either but if I had to pick I suppose I'd go with the US cover.

notinthepink.com  – (16 april 2011 om 08:32)  

I've gotta be honest, I prefer the US. I like how smokey and pale it looks and then that lime green shirt.

~*~*~

Ceri

Andrea  – (18 april 2011 om 14:13)  

The 2 covers give different meanings to the title. I'm not sure which one I like best.

Lily Child  – (19 april 2011 om 23:07)  

Hmmm...I think I like the US one a bit better! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP