Happy Friday & Follower Fun


The question of the week:
Do you judge a book by it's cover?
Oh my yes. I know that I really shouldn't, but I just can't help myself.
The covers that stand out and get my attention are the books that come home with me. So that means that 90% of the time the books with no pretty covers stay behind. Shame on me for doing this.

Just a short update:
Next week will be less busy and I have more free time to read the YA books that are piling up in the corner. Also this upcoming weekend I have a couple of hours available for blogging, yes I planned it in my schedule, so I’ll be commenting again. Yay. I feel so bad that I haven’t commented on your blogs, but I will this weekend. Trust me! Every one of them.

The song I cannot get out of my head:
One of my favourite singers/artists is Paloma Faith. Love ALL of her songs & and just look at the videoclip. She's so cool. Smoke and Mirrors has helped me studying!
"You might think I'm sitting home and crying
But I'm not, oh no
I've pulled the Queen of Clubs, there's no denying
I'm having the time of my life"


That’s it for now.
Happy Friday!

Nina

Tyraa  – (8 april 2011 om 02:27)  

I agree, if it stands out im more likely to check it out.

New Follower.

Come check out my blog if you have time :)
www.tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Larissa  – (8 april 2011 om 06:14)  

Thanks for the follow! I returned the favor.
I love Moulin Rouge too by the way!!!

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (8 april 2011 om 06:29)  

I can't help it either... I'm drawn to books with pretty covers!

Jenny  – (8 april 2011 om 08:27)  

Happy Friday Nina! I can't help but judge a book by its cover either. I try not to, but if it has a miserable cover, it just doesn't draw my attention on the shelf and I walk on by:/

Aimee  – (8 april 2011 om 09:04)  

The cover is what draws me in first, but the description has to sell me! I'm already a follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

Jenny N.  – (8 april 2011 om 09:46)  

I always pick up books with gorgreous covers...I really can't help myself.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (8 april 2011 om 15:43)  

Oh Happy Friday to you! Yes... I'm a cover whore... I admit it. Is this a 12 step group? ;)

Great song. Love their smiles at the beginning! lol

Howard Sherman  – (8 april 2011 om 17:03)  

I think we can all agree that even the most beautiful book cover can't sell a book if the writing's not there. Book cover art may, at best, help steer me in the book's direction (especially if I'm in a book store) but it's not going to hypnotize me into buying it right then and there.

I expound on all the marketing qualities of a good book. Just follow me back to my book blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

Thank God it's Follow Friday!?

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

joder  – (8 april 2011 om 19:07)  

Thanks for becoming a follower of my site. I'm now following you back.

The Scarf Princess

Phantom Paragrapher  – (8 april 2011 om 20:28)  

New Follower . www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com
I Love Paloma Faith, I have her songs on my IPOD :)

E Kelly  – (9 april 2011 om 15:50)  

Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost everything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

Alissa  – (9 april 2011 om 20:41)  

Your blog is adorable! :]

I also judge a book by its cover. I just absolutely love bright colors and pretty fonts.

Nina  – (10 april 2011 om 10:38)  

Thank you all for stopping by! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP