I'm still here...just not active

Hi everybody. You may be wondering why I'm not active anymore in the blogging community. The reason is that college is taking all of my time. The little free time that I have I spend sleeping, catching up on my reading and just unwind. The next couple of weeks is going to be again very busy. Yes, my stress level is pretty high at the moment. But I remember all of your great advice and I'm going to try everyone of them. let's hope they work.

I'll be back!

xoxo Nina

Missie  – (21 april 2011 om 10:10)  

No worries, Nina. Focus on your studies and we'll be here when you get back.

Good luck.

Nina  – (21 april 2011 om 10:26)  

Missie & Juju: Thank you so much for your support. :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (21 april 2011 om 11:34)  

Good luck with your studies! Remember to take some time to relax. :)

Sarah  – (21 april 2011 om 11:51)  

Hi Nina, I miss seeing you around but your studies are more important than blogging so I completely understand :o)

I hope college is going well & I'll look forward to seeing you back when you have more time on your hands ((hugs))

StephTheBookworm  – (21 april 2011 om 12:12)  

I am going through the same thing! Chin up!

Nina  – (21 april 2011 om 12:17)  

Leanna: Thank you. I will!

Sarah: Ah, hugs. ;) I'll be back. For sure!

StephTheBookworm: Good luck to you too & I'll try to be very positive and think of happy thoughts. ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 april 2011 om 13:24)  

What? Don't you know that blogging is more important that some ol' college stuff? ;)

Na, seriously... ((HUGS)) for the stress. After the stress is over... FUN! Reward yourself! :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (21 april 2011 om 15:03)  

I hope you get less stressed!!! Take whatever time you need to do well in school!! :))

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (21 april 2011 om 17:42)  

Hey Nina, we are still here. :) And don't worry about us. We hope you do wonderful with college as it's what will help you pay the bills in the end. :) So work hard and do your best. :) And when you are free we will see you again. :)

Good luck!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (21 april 2011 om 18:24)  

Totally understand! I'm actually on a bit of a short hiatus myself because of college and work. Hopefully we'll both be back soon!

Cindy (Oodles of Books)  – (22 april 2011 om 09:43)  

I feel you! Totally going through the same thing, but I post some blog posts during my spare time every day as well :)

Julie  – (22 april 2011 om 18:55)  

Take your time! School is very important!

Nina  – (23 april 2011 om 01:29)  

Melissa: Thanx. Def. going to reward myself when I get good grades. ;) I want to buy lots of books. That most def. will make me happy.

Carrie: Thank you. I will.

Melissa: That's true. Got to do well right now, so I can get my degree next year. Woohoo.

Natalie: Good luck with your studies aswell. Let's hope we both do GREAT at college. ;)

Cindy: Somethimes I do that too, but latley I'm not a lot on the Internet. Well only to do schoolstuff. ;)

Julie; Thank you. I agree, very important.

Thanks for all of your sweet comments!

Cari  – (23 april 2011 om 19:40)  

We miss you but focus on school. We will be here for you when things slow down.

Nina  – (24 april 2011 om 04:30)  

Thank you Cari! I will. ;)

Lauren  – (24 april 2011 om 06:49)  

Good luck with your studies!I'm going through the whole stress level increase as well because of school so I know what you're going through. :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked  – (24 april 2011 om 07:11)  

Best wishes with school. Thats always the hardest!

notinthepink.com  – (24 april 2011 om 13:07)  

Don't stress yourself out too much, Nina, and good luck with everything in school, hun.

~*~*~

Ceri

Sarah  – (25 april 2011 om 09:44)  

I'm right there with you; April and May are tough months. Good luck with your schoolwork, and remember to take breaks in between homework and studying . . . they help. I like walks :)

Nina  – (26 april 2011 om 10:40)  

Sarah: I like walks too. I should really do that more often. ;)

Lauren: Good luck to you too! One of the best advices I got was drink a lot of tea! ;) So, drink a lot of tea. lol.

Liz: Thank you!!

Ceri: Very hard to not get stresses about things! But I'm doing my excersises and a lot of deep breaths. ;)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP