In My Mailbox (40)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.


The Books that I BOUGHT are:
Firespell & Hexbound by Chloe Neill:
I love stories about boardingschools and characters with kick ass powers. So I thought why not give this series a try. I haven't heard lots about it, but that doesn't mean it's no good. I'm looking forward reading these books.

Shadowspell by Jenna Black:
I absolutley loved the first book, so of course I bought the sequal. I hope there's more Keane in it. Swoon..



The book that I RECEIVED is:

The Autumn Palace by Ebony McKenna:
I adored The Summer of Shambles (Ondine, #1). It was such a fun fairytale with a sweet romance. I cannot wait to see what Hamish is plotting now.

Thank you EGMONT UK for sending me the sequal of The Summer of Shambles. Thank you!

What did you get in your mailbox? Some fun books?

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (10 april 2011 om 05:28)  

Ohh, I really want to read the Ondine series! It sounds so awesome! I still need to read Glimmerglass, but I'm hoping to get to it soon! Firespell and Hexbound sound awesome as well. :) I hope you enjoy all your awesome reads!

Neri  – (10 april 2011 om 06:46)  

You got some really great books. I haven't ready any of Jenna Blacks books but I want to. Happy Reading!

Lauren  – (10 april 2011 om 06:49)  

Great books! I've wanted to read Firespell & Hexbound for a while now, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have to say about them. Happy reading! :)

Kelsey  – (10 april 2011 om 08:56)  

Those all look fantastic! I have Firespell and Hexbound in my TBR- can't wait to get started on them.

Enjoy :)

Jenny N.  – (10 april 2011 om 09:16)  

I'm a fan of boarding school books too, hope you enjoy the books you got :)

Blodeuedd  – (10 april 2011 om 09:51)  

Awesome books :D Have fun reading!

Shaylene  – (10 april 2011 om 10:18)  

Wow, I've never heard of any of these books, but they look really good! Happy reading :)

Shoshanah  – (10 april 2011 om 10:25)  

I love the cover for The Autumn Place! It's just so pretty, and makes me want to pick it up and read it

Carina  – (10 april 2011 om 10:26)  

I haven't read any of these books, although I'm quite interested in Firespell. I hope you're going to enjoy them. They all sound like great books!

Carina

Miss Page-Turner  – (10 april 2011 om 10:43)  

Hexbound looks so good, but I should first read Firespell. Awesome you also got a review copy:)
Have a nice sunday!

YA Yeah Yeah  – (10 april 2011 om 11:44)  

Haven't got round to Hexbound yet but Firespell is AMAZING - dialogue is crazily good fun.

YA Vampire Books  – (10 april 2011 om 12:44)  

I've been wanting to try Firespell & hexbound too! Looking forward to your reviews :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (10 april 2011 om 13:04)  

Shadowspell. I needs that one! Oh and congrats on your publisher acquisition! :)

Aisle B  – (10 april 2011 om 14:50)  

The Autumn Palace looks amazing... I thought it was called Ondine.

Enjoy the reads :)

Nina  – (11 april 2011 om 05:29)  

Aisle B: The seris is called Ondine. ;)

Aleetha  – (11 april 2011 om 12:54)  

It's been a while since my last visit to your blog.

I have seen Chloe Neill Books in blogosphere. Most of book bloggers enjoy it. I hope I can read your thought about it

A Canadian Girl  – (11 april 2011 om 16:54)  

The cover for The Autumn Place looks super pretty! I've heard good things about Chloe Neill's books so I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (11 april 2011 om 17:35)  

Oh these look like great books. :) I want to get the first three you have on here. I do hope you enjoy them all when you read them, and have a wonderful week this week. :)

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (13 april 2011 om 00:07)  

Great books! Can't wait to hear what you think :)

Lily Child  – (13 april 2011 om 00:07)  

Great books! I look forward to your reviews! :D

Jessica (BookLover)  – (13 april 2011 om 19:32)  

I like how the books you bought have similar covers. ;) They're beautiful. I hope you enjoy your books, I look forward to hearing what you think of them. Enjoy!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP