In My Mailbox (41)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.
The book that I BOUGHT is:
Falling into the Arms of God: Meditations With Teresa of Avila by Megan Don:
I never heard of Teresa of Avila before, but the description of the book sounded way too good to leave it at the bookstore. I never meditated before, so this will be the first time. I do hope I get to know about Teresa of Avila, because she sounds like an interesting person.


The book that I RECEIVED is:
Walk the Wild Road by Nigel Hinton:
I cannot wait to read this book. I really want to go on this road with Leo. School Library Journal said this about the book "This is an uplifting, touching, and at times heart-wrenching novel that addresses the issues of class and religious discrimination as well as poverty." WOW.

Thank you SOURCEBOOKS for sending me this book.
I'm looking forward reading it.

The books that I WON are:
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) & Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater:
Won @feelingfictional. Thank you Sarah! At times I'm very lucky and these books are going to be read very soon. I just cannot wait!!!

Wondrous Strange , Darklight & Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston:
I won this @theEPICrat. Thank you Cecilia! I can't thank you enough for the cute cup you send with the books. I'm going to make a picture of it as soon as possible and show it to all the lovely bloggers who visit me.

Blueicegal ♥  – (24 april 2011 om 04:45)  

I really need to get around to reading Livingstons books. Great books this week Nina!

Mia  – (24 april 2011 om 06:22)  

Wow! You've got really awesome books! I hope you enjoy them ;)

Lauren  – (24 april 2011 om 06:46)  

Ooh, great books this week! The Lesley Livingston books all look great so I'll be looking forward to seeing your reviews for them. Happy reading! :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked  – (24 april 2011 om 07:11)  

I've never heard of her before it does sound interesting.

Jenny N.  – (24 april 2011 om 10:39)  

Love the Wondrous Strange series and hope you will too. Happy reading!

Blodeuedd  – (24 april 2011 om 14:06)  

Wow, great winnings :D I am sure you will enjoy those

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 april 2011 om 15:13)  

Great books and winnings! One question... On the cover of Walk the Wild Road... why is that dog's tail curly? I would have said it resembled my dog except for the tail. Looks more like a piggy tail. lol

Have fun with the books!

Anna  – (24 april 2011 om 17:33)  

Fantastic mailbox! I love the UK covers for Shiver and Linger, so pretty, and Maggie's writing style is so super lovely. I hope you enjoy your books!

Little Miss Becky : )  – (24 april 2011 om 21:08)  

Oh I love the Wondrous Strange books---actually still have to read the last one. Shiver and Linger, both are amazing! Great mailbox this week!

Sarah  – (25 april 2011 om 09:43)  

I hope you like Shiver and Linger! And Teresa of Avila is an interesting person :) I hope you enjoy your books!

Missie  – (25 april 2011 om 10:24)  

I'm super jelly of your wins for Shiver and Linger because I LOVE THOSE COVERS! Congrats.

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth  – (1 mei 2011 om 21:48)  

I think I definitely need to read Lesley Livingston's books... I've heard great things about them.

Lily Child  – (2 mei 2011 om 04:30)  

Amazing books! I look forward to your reviews! :)

the epic rat  – (2 mei 2011 om 20:17)  

I am thrilled that the cup made it over there - and in one piece! I am SUPER-ENVIOUS of the covers for Shiver & Lament! You have a lot of reading to do - and I hope you get to read them all soon :D

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP