Interview with...

If your new here and have no idea what's going on right now, you should read the very first with the explanation. ;) Let's get it started..

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?
This is a difficult question to answer. And I seriously have no idea. Something like Busy, busy, but that would be so blah. And I don’t think a lot of people want to read a book about a girl who’s life is pretty busy. Or something like Never Say Never, but then I get in a huge fight with Justin Bieber. And he’ll probably win, because let’s face it, the kid is a superstar. I do love the title of the new song of Jennifer Lopez. So I’ll stick with that one. The title of my book would be :



What would be the title of the book of your life?

Darlyn  – (16 april 2011 om 07:44)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Darlyn  – (16 april 2011 om 07:51)  

I think right now would be Clumsy by Fergie

Hope you have a great time ;p

Jenny N.  – (16 april 2011 om 10:09)  

I don't think anyone would write a book about me and if they did no one would probably buy it.

Blodeuedd  – (16 april 2011 om 10:37)  

I have no idea..

Perhaps The Daydreaming BookLover, which of course tells it perfectly, perhaps too good.

So, oh I do not know

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (16 april 2011 om 11:46)  

Great name.

I always thought I'd use Sugar in my Bowl for that old Nina Simone song.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked  – (24 april 2011 om 07:17)  

Cool pick for you life's title.

Mine would just be Untitled. As I can't put a name on it because life changes people grow and a specific name could mean something now but what about 10 yrs from now.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP