Home again!

I’m home again. I had a fantastic time in Berlin. We have seen a lot of beautiful places and the weather was just perfect. We’ve been too Sanssouci, summer palace of Frederick the Great, the place where the capitulation was signed of World War II, Checkpoint Charlie, The Berlin Wall, Museum of Germany History and many other places. I took a lot of pictures, so I’m going to show them to you very soon.

Two more months and then college is over for this year, so I will be pretty busy. (like always) From now on there will be no more ‘Dutch Cover Alert’, ‘In My Mailbox’ posts until the end of June. In July I’ll start again with those two memes/posts.
On Wednesdays I will post an update, on Fridays a review and on Saturdays Interview With…. So few posts, but I have to do it.

With lots of love, Nina.

vvb32 reads  – (16 mei 2011 om 06:36)  

welcome back! and hope the end-of-school wrap-up goes well.

Christina / Book Addict  – (16 mei 2011 om 06:40)  

I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Jenny N.  – (16 mei 2011 om 11:07)  

I love seeing pics! Cant wait.

YA Book Queen  – (16 mei 2011 om 13:04)  

Can't wait to see the photos! Glad you had a great time :D

Missie  – (16 mei 2011 om 13:27)  

Glad you made it back okay and had a great time. :)

Andrea  – (16 mei 2011 om 14:20)  

Glad you had a good time. Good luck with the end of your school year.

A Canadian Girl  – (16 mei 2011 om 15:46)  

Welcome back Nina! Looking forward to seeing those pics :))

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (16 mei 2011 om 16:04)  

Can't wait for the pics! Sounds like you had a great time.

Jillian  – (16 mei 2011 om 23:08)  

Yay. Welcome back. Hope you had a great time! :)

Julie  – (16 mei 2011 om 23:10)  

Glad you had a fun trip! Would love to see Berlin!

....Petty Witter  – (17 mei 2011 om 08:29)  

I loved Berlin and especially Sanssouci. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time there.

notinthepink.com  – (17 mei 2011 om 16:33)  

So glad you had a wonderful time in Berlin - have always wanted to go there. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

Christie - The Fiction Enthusiast  – (18 mei 2011 om 06:35)  

Welcome back! I can’t believe I lived in Germany for 5 years and never made it to Berlin :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (18 mei 2011 om 18:03)  

Seems like you had a great time. :) So glad you are home safe and did enjoy yourself. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP