Interview with...

If your new here and have no idea what's going on right now, you should read the very first with the explanation. ;) Let's get it started..

Which book character would you like to go on a date with?
Again a tough question. Why? Well the characters in young adult books are too young for me. I’m in college and dating a teenager would be so wrong! But to answer your question I will pretend that they are older and I would go on a date with:

Gabriel from Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura J. Burns:
So hot! A hot vampire. Seriously that’s all I’ve got to say about him.

Keane from Glimmerglass by Jenna Black:
Seriously, there wasn’t a lot of Keane in Glimmerglass, but still I would go out with this Bad Boy. I have to know more about him and why he’s so dark and secretive. Also he can kick ass, so that’s always a bonus point if a guy can protect me.


Nick from Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon:
What a fantastic character! Sarcastic, girl crazy, polite to only woman and never lets his guard down. He has an great loving relationship with his mother, ah, and he’s so cute.


Carlisle Cullen from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer:
My best friend is cracking up next to me. What? I like him. He’s so cute. I know he’s older then me, like in a lot, but that doesn’t matter. I would like to go on a date with him and talk about historical events that happened. I mean he could really help me with my paper on World War I.

As I’m writing this my best friend is telling me to put Edward Cullen here. But sorry Soph, I’m not going to put him here. He would be on my list of characters I would not want to go on a date with. Why would you want to go on a date with someone who looks like he has to take a doodoo and is holding it up. No way am I putting him on MY list!


Which book character would you like to go on a date with?

Blodeuedd  – (21 mei 2011 om 12:13)  

LOL! I would not want Edward either, but Carlisle, oh yes

Jenny N.  – (21 mei 2011 om 14:21)  

I'm with your friend on this one. What!? Carlisle!? *scatches head*

YA Vampire Books  – (21 mei 2011 om 14:39)  

haha great list! I need to read Glimmerglass so I can find out more about that bad boy! ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 mei 2011 om 16:50)  

Nice list... Poor Eddie!

Oh who would I? That is easy... my book boyfriend man harem! :D

Christina / Book Addict  – (21 mei 2011 om 17:51)  

Haha, your response about Carlisle Cullen vs. Edward is hilarious. I agree with you that Carlisle is definitely better than Edward! Love these interviews!

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (21 mei 2011 om 20:33)  

I want to go on a date with Peeta. And Harry Potter. And Draco Malfoy so I can punch him :)

A Canadian Girl  – (21 mei 2011 om 21:39)  

Lmao, I loved the part about Carlisle and Edward. I prefer older guys too and since I don't want to be a cougar either, I'd have to date Ryan from Raw Blue, Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series or Balthazar from the Evernight series.

Nina  – (22 mei 2011 om 03:48)  

@Melissa (Books and Things): Who?? Should look him up!

@Melissa (i swim for oceans): Indeed. Draco! I want to punch him too. And give him another haircolour, like pink. ;)

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture  – (22 mei 2011 om 08:17)  

Aww, I love Carlisle! He and Emmett are actually my favorite Cullen men. Although I do like Jasper a lot too, but Edward is totally not on my list either. Good choice!

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (22 mei 2011 om 09:47)  

I cracked up at the Carlisle answer! But I'd have to agree with you...Edward would NEVER make it on my list! He's too stalker-ish and controlling for my taste lol.

chelleyreads  – (22 mei 2011 om 11:07)  

lol. this is a great post. unfortunately i haven't read any of the books these guys are from (except for carlisle--i did read the first twilight book but he didn't make an impression on me in that one).

hmm... i'd go on a date with ron from harry potter and peeta or gale from hunger games.

Aths  – (22 mei 2011 om 18:51)  

Actually Carlisle is not a bad choice. I think he is the only one who looked normal enough to be dated. :)

Missie  – (23 mei 2011 om 10:22)  

hehehe!

Now I feel like a super creep for being way older, yet still swooning over teenaged boys in books! At least I don't do it in RL. LOL

And your Carlisle answer is so cute!

Another great interview, Nina.

....Petty Witter  – (23 mei 2011 om 11:11)  

It sounds soooo wrong but I would love to have tea with Eeyore. Apart from that it would have to be Willy Wonka - I mean who could resist dating a man who owns a chocolate factory?

Nina  – (26 mei 2011 om 10:29)  

@Aths: I totally agree.

@....Petty Witter: Eeyore? really? lol.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP