Interview with...

What are you reading right now?
Name three things that you love and three things that you don’t love in this book.
I’m currently reading Forgotten by Cat Patrick. It’s a story about a girl that can see the future (Bonus), but everyday she forgets what happened in her past (So sad).

Love (Heart)
1. that the main character's name is London.
Yes, that’s really her name. I love London. Everything that has to do with England is just fabulous!
2. the connection between Luke and London.
They are so cute together. I absolutely adored the first date they went on. It was so simple and just so adorable.
3. The plot. Fascinating. A great mix of different genres. Though I wish that the action would have kicked in just about right now.

Don’t love*
1. Jamie. I have to say, that my feelings towards her still can change. See I’m positive here. Not listen to your best friend who can see the future is just plain stupid.
And that’s it. At this moment there are just not a lot of things I don’t like about this story.

*Don’t love is a bit strong, it’s more I don’t like.

How about you, what are you reading right now?

YA Vampire Books  – (25 juni 2011 om 06:50)  

Heard a lot about this book. Hope you're liking it, and that your feelings toward Jamie will change! :)

Nina  – (25 juni 2011 om 07:00)  

@YA Vampire Books: I hope so too. ;)

Jenny N.  – (25 juni 2011 om 09:58)  

I've seen some good reviews for this book so will look out for your review of it.

Blodeuedd  – (25 juni 2011 om 11:41)  

I can't wait to see how finished thoughts on this one...and who this Jamie guy is

Nina  – (25 juni 2011 om 12:16)  

@Blodeuedd: Actually it's a girl. lol. ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (25 juni 2011 om 14:00)  

I hope you end up with the likes outnumbering the dislikes. Looks good so far!

I'm reading The Girl with the Steel Corset. So far so good!

Milli  – (25 juni 2011 om 15:05)  

Sounds like a pretty good book.
Awesome post, like always C:

-milli www.doodlereads.blogspot.com

(: Isa :)  – (25 juni 2011 om 19:38)  

Oh wow. Yes, London sounds like an excellent name! I am in love with this cover too! :) So far it sounds great and I'm looking forward to your review!

A Canadian Girl  – (25 juni 2011 om 22:53)  

I've got to get a copy of this one soon. I love its premise and know that it's gotten some very good reviews. Plus, the romance seems adorable.

Nina  – (26 juni 2011 om 03:09)  

@Melissa (Books and Things): ooh, I can't wait to read your thoughts on 'The Girl with the Steel Corset'. Love that cover!

@A Canadian Girl: It really is! Hopefully you can read it soon and adore the book as much as I do. ;)

....Petty Witter  – (26 juni 2011 om 05:02)  

When did place names become so popular as names for people?

Glad you are enjoying this one, its good to see there are more things you love about the book then dislike.

Nina  – (26 juni 2011 om 06:21)  

@Liz @ Cleverly Inked: It really is!

@....Petty Witter: I have no idea. Maybe since celebrities started to name their childeren after the city they where born(maked/lol) in. For example Brooklyn, the boy from Victoria Beckham. ;)

Small Review  – (26 juni 2011 om 16:59)  

Every review I've seen mentions the relationship between London and Luke. They sound so good together and Luke sounds like a sweetheart.

I'm sorry, I just realized I hadn't been following you through GFC! I've been following you through my Google Reader. All fixed now :)

Blueicegal ♥  – (26 juni 2011 om 18:40)  

Man I feel like one of the odd few who didn't like this book. Glad you do though Nina!

Shy  – (26 juni 2011 om 20:44)  

Oooh, I like this cover better than the one I have! I haven't started with the book yet but judging from the way you're describing the book, I have a good feeling that I'd love it.

Nina  – (27 juni 2011 om 00:10)  

@Small Review: No problem! Thank you for following me! ;)

@Blueicegal ♥: You didn't like it? Why? Somethimes I feel the same, think Hush, Hush or Need. ;)

@Shy: I think you will love it too.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP