My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond

Title: My Sparkling Misfortune
Written by: Laura Lond
Release date: April, 2010
Pages: 164
Source: Received for review from Laura Lond

My Feelings:


Description:
Lord Arkus of Blackriver Castle readily admits that he is a villain and sees no reason why it should stop him from being the protagonist of this book. After all, Prince Kellemar, an aspiring hero, has defeated him in a rather questionable way. Bent on revenge, Arkus attempts to capture a powerful evil spirit who would make him nearly invincible, but a last-minute mistake leaves him with a sparkling instead a goody-goody spirit that helps heroes, watches over little children, and messes up villains plans. Bound to Lord Arkus for five years of service and sworn to act in his best interests, the sparkling is not easy to get rid of, and of course his understanding of best interests is quite different from what Lord Arkus has in mind.

My Review:
You don’t want to miss out on this hilarious adventure! It will make you laugh your butt off, seriously it’s that funny.
Lord Arkus, oh my, is such a sarcastic, too confident, and without him even knowing funny villain. I liked Arkus and the goody, goody spirit. Tulip is so sweet and such a perfect friend for Arkus.

I love the way the story started. It really got me hooked from the start and I couldn’t wait to see what was coming next. The plot is great. It got action, adventure, a sign of romance and is fast paced. Quite a lot in only 164 pages.

I hope that there’s a sequel coming, because I really want to know if Arkus is going to return back to the village and if someone is going to wake up.

Jenny N.  – (2 juni 2011 om 11:51)  

Sounds fun! And who knew a villian could be such a great main character.

Andrea  – (2 juni 2011 om 11:58)  

Sounds different and really fun. Nice review.

Blodeuedd  – (2 juni 2011 om 12:02)  

Lol, cool cover :D And I hope there is a sequel too

The Golden Eagle  – (2 juni 2011 om 12:57)  

I read another positive review of this book--I really want to read it! :)

Thanks for the review!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (2 juni 2011 om 15:54)  

Oh I've heard about this one but haven't seen any reviews until yours. So glad you enjoyed it. It sounds like a fun read!

A Canadian Girl  – (2 juni 2011 om 21:02)  

Me and my brother both loved this one too. It's a great read if you're for looking for something light and funny.

Nina  – (4 juni 2011 om 03:39)  

@The Golden Eagle: I hope you will enjoy it!

@A Canadian Girl: I totally agree!

vvb32 reads  – (10 juni 2011 om 13:46)  

eee, soooo cute and funny. i should try this one.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP