Angel’s Fury by Bryony Pearce

Title: Angel’s Fury
Written by: Bryony Pearce
Release date: July, 2011
Pages: 304
Source: Egmont UK

My Feelings:



Description:
Cassie Farrier has always suffered from terrifying nightmares. On a trip to Germany she recognises scenes from her dreams and finds evidence of a sixty year-old massacre. Fearing for her sanity, her family sends Cassie to a retreat where she meets others with symptoms like her own and finds out that she has lived a number of past lives.

However, the Doctor at the retreat is not what she seems. Cassie and the boy she comes to love must escape the Doctor’s influence but can they also escape the misery of their shared past?

My Review:
I absolutely loved Angel’s Fury. From start to finish, I was completely enthralled and couldn’t put the book down. Not even for a little reading break.

Cassie was a loner, exhausted and haunted by the nightmares she had. Because of this I didn’t get to know this character’s personality very well. I knew she was very determined and had a lot of strengh, but that was really it.
I really liked Seth. He was friendly, trustworthy and kind of the leader of the group. He was very protective of the other teenagers in the retreat and I loved that about him.

So you might think that there is heavy, steamy romance in this book, but there isn't. If you expect this, you will be dissapointed. The romance in this book was just slighty there and very light.

The mystery around the retreat and why the teenagers weren’t getting better, but worse was so excited to read. I loved the suspense. And oh my, I loved the flashbacks (dreams) to Cassie’s previous lives. It gave the story the extra spark to be awesome and it definitely was.

Angel’s Fury is absolutely incredible! I’m adding this book to my list of favourite books, that’s how much I adored it. I highly recommend it to all your angel lovers and fans of the paranormal genre.

....Petty Witter  – (21 juli 2011 om 05:51)  

Wow, that's some recommendation, thanks for your review.

Chel  – (21 juli 2011 om 06:19)  

I've been seeing this book around the blogsosphere, and I only hear good things about it. I'm actually thinking of getting it once I get back to US since they don't have it here in the Phil yet.

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (21 juli 2011 om 10:40)  

Glad you enjoyed this one - I have it to read soon, and I'm really looking forward to it. Sounds very different to the other books of its type.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 juli 2011 om 11:11)  

Now that is a book recommendation! I love it when you have a book that you can't put down! I am going to have to check out this book. Thanks!

Jenny N.  – (21 juli 2011 om 12:37)  

Is this released in the US? I don't think I've heard of it before.

bryonypearce  – (21 juli 2011 om 12:44)  

I'm so glad you liked the book, many thanks for the wonderful review. Regarding a US release, as far as I know there isn't one (very sadly). However, you can buy the book from Amazon.

Blodeuedd  – (21 juli 2011 om 13:11)  

I had not heard about this book before, thanks for introducing it :D
Sound good too if it goes on you all time fav list

A Canadian Girl  – (22 juli 2011 om 22:05)  

I love angel novels and since I've never heard of this one, I'm adding it to my wishlist because you loved it so much. I'm looking forward to finding out why they're not getting better but worse at the retreat.

Mimi Valentine  – (23 juli 2011 om 09:07)  

WOWIE, it sounds so amazing! And the cover is incredibly pretty. :) I've been craving to read another good angel book for such a long time, so I'm definitely adding this one to my list!

Awesome review, Nina! I'm really glad that you liked this one :)

Nina  – (23 juli 2011 om 09:43)  

@bryonypearce: Thank you for taking the time and read my review and comment on it. :)

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (23 juli 2011 om 20:27)  

This sounds really intriguing. I haven't heard of it before but now I am interested. Great review :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked  – (24 juli 2011 om 06:32)  

To be added to favorites, I must add this to my TBR list.

notinthepink.com  – (6 augustus 2011 om 06:06)  

Sounds strange and mysterious. I hadn't heard of this before. Liked your review. :)

~*~*~

Ceri

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP