Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

Do you remember the Dutch cover for Hush Hush, the first book in this series? I really didn't like that one, so I thought that the sequal would get a similar cover, something that I was bound to dislike. BUT I guess I was wrong, because I adore the Dutch cover of Crescendo. Adore. It's beautiful and also very simple. The wings and the title are beautiful. This cover would totally get my attention. I do have to say that from just looking at it I would think that the girl has some super wicked powers or is an angel aswell. So I don't know who this girl is, cause it can't be Nora, right? This week I will choose the Dutch cover.

Here you can find the description of the book!


Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

....Petty Witter  – (13 juli 2011 om 04:01)  

Sorry, my choice would have to be the US cover as it's so much more dramatic.

Christina / Book Addict  – (13 juli 2011 om 07:00)  

I love the US cover of all the books in this series, but I do like how the Dutch cover incorporated the wings...that's a nice touch. Thanks for sharing this!

Jenny  – (13 juli 2011 om 07:23)  

Oh I do like the Dutch cover of this one! I don't like the US cover for Crescendo as much as Hush, Hush or Silence, so I would go with the Dutch cover in this case:)

Nina  – (13 juli 2011 om 07:44)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Nina  – (13 juli 2011 om 07:44)  

....Petty Witter: No need to be sorry! lol ;)

Lily Child  – (13 juli 2011 om 09:08)  

I honestly think this is a tie for me. Both very pretty! :)

chelleyreads  – (13 juli 2011 om 10:56)  

most definitely the dutch cover.

Jenny N.  – (13 juli 2011 om 11:30)  

I still like the US one more. I like the colors and the flash of lightning in the background.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 juli 2011 om 11:32)  

I do like the Dutch cover, but I think the US cover has more movement to it. So, that one slightly edges out the Dutch one for me. This one was a good pic for Dutch Cover Alert!

Blodeuedd  – (13 juli 2011 om 11:36)  

I don't like the US one, dunno why but it feels all wrong. So the Dutch one :)

Missie  – (13 juli 2011 om 11:55)  

Yes Nina! This cover is much more gorgeous than the first Dutch cover. But I do feel there is too much blank space up at the top. The title should have gone there maybe.

Please make sure to show us the cover for book 3! I love this feature you have. :)

June G  – (13 juli 2011 om 12:09)  

It's a hard choice. I'm not particularly drawn to the US cover, so I guess I'm leaning toward the Dutch one, bit I'm kind of torn.

wdebo  – (13 juli 2011 om 12:11)  

I love the Dutch cover it's so pretty and dramatic in its own way. :)

Alexia561  – (13 juli 2011 om 18:32)  

The Dutch cover is really pretty, but I like the US cover because it's so dramatic!

Christina (Christinareadsya)  – (14 juli 2011 om 08:45)  

Oooh, I hadn't seen the Dutch cover before. It's very pretty, but the golden eyes freak me out a little. I love the US cover of Hush, Hush so much that I really adore the way Crescendo matches it. I like the black and white with a touch of red much better :D.

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (14 juli 2011 om 15:08)  

I totally choose the Dutch cover...it's stunning :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (14 juli 2011 om 17:24)  

the dutch cover is realllllly pretty. it's so interesting!! i do like the us one too, though, b//c of the fog. it's a tie for me

Ladybug  – (14 juli 2011 om 23:09)  

I like both but I don't think the Deutch cover suits the story so I have that I prefer the US one.

BooksforCompany  – (16 juli 2011 om 02:15)  

I like it but wish the white wings weren't there!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (16 juli 2011 om 14:35)  

I really like the Dutch cover, but I'm sticking with the US cover here. Love it!!

yavampirebooks  – (17 juli 2011 om 04:00)  

The Dutch cover is cute, but I think the dramatic US cover fits the story better :)

notinthepink.com  – (17 juli 2011 om 06:34)  

This was a hard one first because I do like 'dark, gothic-ish' covers but I have to go with the Dutch cover too. Love the profile and the wings.

~*~*~

Ceri

Nina  – (17 juli 2011 om 09:34)  

@Liz@ Cleverly Inked: Really? ;)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP