In My Mailbox (42)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.


The books that I BOUGHT are:
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynne Barnes:
Seriously, do I need to explain myself?

Jane by April Lindner:
I loved Jane Eyre and to read a contemporary retelling of it sounds fantastic. And who doesn't love to read about a forbidden romance?

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert:
As you can tell by just looking at the cover I already read it. I'm not sure if I'm going to write a review for it, but I can tell you it was amazing. If you love traveling this is such a great book for you.

The book that I RECEIVED is:
Lula does the Hula & Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh:
I already have read Kisses for Lula, so there will be a giveaway soon. I can't wait to read the sequal to this book. And it looks cute and just perfect for the summer!

Thank you Egmont UK for sending me these two books!

What did you get in your mailbox?

DarlingNickey  – (3 juli 2011 om 08:12)  

They, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Yeah netGalley is amazing :)
I already read Eat, Pray, Love and I think it's amazing! Enjoy

Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

thecheapreader  – (3 juli 2011 om 08:14)  

I've never heard of the Lula books but they sound like fun reads.

Happy reading!

GABY  – (3 juli 2011 om 08:22)  

I should get the Lula books, the seem to be so cute!

Happy Reading! ;D

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (3 juli 2011 om 08:24)  

Great mailbox! I am really looking forward to reading Raised by Wolves. I hope you enjoy all of these! :)

Kelsey  – (3 juli 2011 om 08:40)  

I've been meaning to read Jane for a long time now. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these!

Marce  – (3 juli 2011 om 09:36)  

I hear Eat Pray Love is a love or hate read, hope you love it.

Alexia561  – (3 juli 2011 om 11:04)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've had Raised by Wolves on my wishlist for awhile, and really need to read it already since I have a copy of the sequel. I need more reading time!

Have a great week!

Blodeuedd  – (3 juli 2011 om 11:11)  

Yes you do need to explain yourself...haha no just kidding .D

Amber  – (3 juli 2011 om 11:15)  

You had a really good week! I have Raised By Wolves in my TBR pile and can't wait to get to it. I hope you enjoy them all!

My Mailbox

Jenny N.  – (3 juli 2011 om 11:46)  

I really like Jane and will probably getting a copy of Raised by Wolves since I know the author will be doing a signing in my area in the fall. Hope you enjoy your new books.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 juli 2011 om 12:56)  

Nice IMM. Raised by Wolves and Jane are on my wishlist. Happy reading!

Lilie  – (3 juli 2011 om 12:56)  

Great IMM :D I don't know your books but I hope you enjoy all of them :D Happy reading!

Lilie

PS: Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

Sally  – (3 juli 2011 om 16:15)  

Great books this week. I have Jane on my tbr pile - looks awesome.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Kristin  – (3 juli 2011 om 20:27)  

You have a nice list of book that you received in your mailbox this week. I recently read Raised By Wolves and I liked it a lot. I hope you enjoy the book too.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Cari  – (3 juli 2011 om 21:25)  

I LOVED Raised by Wolves!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (4 juli 2011 om 00:01)  

I really enjoyed Raised by Wolves. Happy reading :)

Little Miss Becky : )  – (4 juli 2011 om 00:11)  

Jane is so, so good!! I loved it! I really liked Raised by Wolves, also---can't wait to get to the second book!

Happy reading!

bermudaonion  – (4 juli 2011 om 04:52)  

I saw the movie version of Eat, Pray, Love and thought it was just okay. The friend I saw the movie with told me the book was MUCH better. I'm glad to see you enjoyed it!

Aths  – (4 juli 2011 om 07:55)  

I love the books you just got! I didn't like the Eat Pray Love movie so I passed on the book as well. But I will be eager to hear what you thought of it!

BooksforCompany  – (8 juli 2011 om 11:24)  

Raised By Wolves is one strange but very good book, enjoy =)

Lu  – (12 juli 2011 om 02:40)  

Oh wow great mailbox!

Enjoy Eat Pray Love :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP