In My Mailbox (43)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by The StorySiren.


The books that I BOUGHT are:
Blood & Flowers by Penny Blubaugh:
It’s about faeries. Hello? I love faeries. Yes, even the dark, vicious ones. So you probably know by now that’s all I know about this book. I’m looking forward reading it.

Warped by Maurissa Guibord:
I really, really want to read this book. It sounds so good. I even jumped up and down when this book came in the mail. It sounds like there’s going to be adventure, suspense, action in it and hopefully a bit of romance. Yay! I’m excited for this one.

Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban:
Don’t you just adore the cover of this book. I do. It’s so pretty. I needed a book for the YA Historical Fiction challenge, because honestly I still haven’t read one book for this challenge.

What did you get in your mailbox?

Myra Garces-Bacsal from GatheringBooks  – (24 juli 2011 om 06:14)  

Interesting that Blood & Flowers are about fairies - I would never have imagined it to be such. Two Moon Princess sounds promising! Enjoy your lovely books! And thanks for visiting. I am actually based in Singapore. =)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked  – (24 juli 2011 om 06:31)  

Blood & Flowers, Sounds so powerful

Grace Fonseca  – (24 juli 2011 om 06:41)  

Only heard of the third book. The rest sound very good. Thanks for coming by my blog.

Christina / Book Addict  – (24 juli 2011 om 06:48)  

They all sound really good, so I will have to keep my eye out for you reviews. Enjoy them all!

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (24 juli 2011 om 07:27)  

Great mailbox! I have Warped from the library, and am really looking forward to reading it! Enjoy!

Jessica (Peace Love Books)  – (24 juli 2011 om 07:29)  

I haven't read any of those, but they all seem really good! I hope you enjoy them! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)
New follower :)

Bibliosaurus Text  – (24 juli 2011 om 07:47)  

I've had Blood and Flowers on my to-read list for a while, so maybe have to finally pick it up. Enjoy!

GABY  – (24 juli 2011 om 08:23)  

I want to read Blood and Flowers!! Happy Reading!

BTW, I love your new layout!

DJL  – (24 juli 2011 om 08:30)  

Two Moon Princess does have a lovely cover as does Blood & Flowers. Oh, if you're looking for other YA Historical Fiction books, might I recommend Sherry Garland's Indio if it doesn't have to be from 2011? :) Enjoy all of your new books and thank you for visiting!

Alison Can Read  – (24 juli 2011 om 08:34)  

Great set! I love the cover for Blood and Flowers.
My IMM

Jenny N.  – (24 juli 2011 om 10:04)  

I've wanted to read Wrapped too so can't wait to see what your thoughts are of it. Happy reading!

Jenny N.  – (24 juli 2011 om 10:14)  

P.S. The layout looks fine now and I love how the pink matches the header.

Keturcullen1340  – (24 juli 2011 om 11:02)  

I really want Two Moon Princess! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Blodeuedd  – (24 juli 2011 om 11:37)  

I am happy to report that the page looks great now. Dunno what was up with the funky html for me yesterday. So I love the new look

vvb32 reads  – (24 juli 2011 om 13:30)  

yessss, hello faeries. i like. hey, i like your new layout!

chelleyreads  – (24 juli 2011 om 14:09)  

i can't wait to hear what you think of these books especially blood and flowers. have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

-Michelle

Crystal (Book Snob)  – (24 juli 2011 om 14:55)  

I've heard such great things about Warped! I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Happy reading!

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Trish (Just a YA Girl)  – (24 juli 2011 om 15:13)  

Wow! What a great layout change. I loved the heading!

So, I've read Warped. It was good. I jumped up and down when it came in the mail too. LOL. Hope you like Blood & Flowers and Two Moon Princess.

P.S. There is romance in Warped. But that's all I'm telling you. :)

♥ Trish
Just a YA Girl

Kristin  – (24 juli 2011 om 19:36)  

You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (24 juli 2011 om 21:07)  

That cover is gorgeous for Blood & Flowers. I hope it is just as good on the inside. Happy reading :)

Rachel  – (24 juli 2011 om 22:12)  

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You have some great books this week. I'm going to have to check out some of the books you have :)

Have a great week
Rachel
http://www.fictionalfantasy.com

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (24 juli 2011 om 22:38)  

Yay for Blood & Flowers! I've been wanting to try that one, but I want to see a review of it first. Enjoy your new books, girl! :)

Shirley  – (25 juli 2011 om 00:14)  

Blood & Flowers sounds very promising - I love books about faeries!
Can't wait to read your review of it!
Enjoy!
~Shirley

Aik  – (25 juli 2011 om 00:41)  

I've always wanted to read Warped. I hope you enjoy reading your books!

Brodie  – (25 juli 2011 om 06:09)  

Oooh dark, viscious faeries? Why have I not read Blood and Flowers already? Sounds like my kind of read! Awesome books, I hope you enjoy them!

Missie  – (25 juli 2011 om 08:32)  

Blood & Flowers sounds good! Looking forward to your review for it.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (25 juli 2011 om 11:29)  

I can't wait for the review of Blood and Flowers! I've been wanting to read that one!

(: Isa :)  – (25 juli 2011 om 12:25)  

Whoa those look like some very awesome books! Blood and Flowers? Very intense :D And Two Moon Princess sounds different and new. I like it. I actually like medieval or historical stories a lot, so I think I would like that book as well. Been a great week for you!

Little Miss Becky : )  – (26 juli 2011 om 01:15)  

Warped sounds so good! I really need to get that one! I have a copy of Blood and Flowers...really need to read that one as well!

Enjoy these!

Small Review  – (26 juli 2011 om 15:23)  

There IS a little romance in Warped, and it's sweet. Plus, if I recall correctly, he leans! I'm a sucker for a hot guy that leans. It's almost as hot as the "raising one eyebrow" move. :P

Kristina  – (26 juli 2011 om 20:22)  

I really want to read Warped! I've heard awesome things about it. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Nina  – (27 juli 2011 om 03:31)  

@Small Review: Really? yay! So excited to read that one. ;) And yes, who doesn't love that one eyebrow move. ;)

@Kristina: Me too. Hopefully they all will be five star (or in my case hearts) reads. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP