Interview with...

Do you carry books with you in your bag? If so what are you currently dragging along with you?
I always have books in my bag. Everyday I have to take the train to go to Amsterdam, where college is located. It takes me about 45 minutes to arrive at the station, so there’s plenty of time to read a couple of chapters. The book that I’m currently dragging along with me is Other by Karen Kincy. I don’t bring along big books with me. I am a History student so I have to bring huge textbooks with me, so to put another heavy one in my bag might hurt my shoulder.
What about you, do you carry books with you in your bag?

Blodeuedd  – (2 juli 2011 om 06:15)  

I sure do :D Cos always when I do not have a book with me I end up waiting somewhere for an hour slowly lamenting my cruel fate

A Canadian Girl  – (2 juli 2011 om 09:33)  

I always carry a book with me. You never know when you're going to get bored :)

Jenny N.  – (2 juli 2011 om 11:13)  

I do carry books but usually they are hardcover cause I'm very anal about my books and I find that paperbacks get damaged more easily.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (2 juli 2011 om 12:37)  

Sometimes. It depends on what I am doing and if I know I'm going to have time to read. Otherwise, no. I often have my dog with me and he is SO not into me reading... lol

Alexia561  – (3 juli 2011 om 10:59)  

I used to always carry a book with me, just in case I got stuck in a long line somewhere. Now I carry my nook, so it's like I have an entire library at my fingertips!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP