Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

I like the US cover of this book. Even though the Dutch cover also has a summer vibe, I just like the simpleness of the US cover. I just want to get a copy of this book and read it next summer. Because the girl is sitting in a car on the Dutch cover I would think that she's going on a trip. I would pick the US cover this time.

Here you can find the description of the book!

You can find the Dutch cover of the first book in this series here.

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Christina / Book Addict  – (24 augustus 2011 om 06:45)  

I love the US cover the most- it's one of my favorite books! I do like the Dutch cover for the convertible! Thanks for sharing this!

Nina  – (24 augustus 2011 om 06:50)  

@Christina: You are very welcome. :)

....Petty Witter  – (24 augustus 2011 om 08:00)  

Not a big fan of either but the Dutch cover would be my choice, if only for the vibrant blue sky.

Lisa  – (24 augustus 2011 om 08:18)  

I like the US cover for this one too. I agree that the simplicity of it really catches my eye.

Nina  – (24 augustus 2011 om 09:33)  

@Petty Witter: The blue sky is indeed nice. :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (24 augustus 2011 om 09:54)  

I think the Dutch cover is nice, but I love the US covers for this series, so that's my winner! :)

Jenny N.  – (24 augustus 2011 om 10:11)  

I'm going with the Us cover as I think it gives off more of a summer vibe. Also the girl on the Dutch cover isnt really how I pictured Belly.

Nina  – (24 augustus 2011 om 10:23)  

@ Leanna & Jenny N: I haven't read this series, but I love the way they all look together. (Not the characters, but the covers of the books, lol)

Missie  – (24 augustus 2011 om 10:28)  

ooooh. Tough choice. I think I'd have to stick with the U.S. on this one though. I like that you can see the boys in the background. :)

Blodeuedd  – (24 augustus 2011 om 12:43)  

I like the summer cos it is pretty :) While the US just says love triangle

Kelsey  – (24 augustus 2011 om 13:03)  

I have to say US- I think it really suits the story.

Sarah  – (24 augustus 2011 om 13:21)  

I like the U.S. cover, too--it's clean and pretty. Also, the companion books that go with this novel have similar covers. I'm also used to them because I see them at work. I do, however, like the girl's headband on the Dutch cover :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (24 augustus 2011 om 13:57)  

i really like the us cover b/c it's all faded. the dutch cover is cute too though.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 augustus 2011 om 14:18)  

Oh I donno... I do like the Dutch cover, but the US one just says "read me" a bit more... Guess I'm going with the US cover.

Nina  – (24 augustus 2011 om 14:51)  

@Blodeued: I agree, the US cover does says love triangle. But that's so cool. ;) Yeah, I love those triangles. lol.

@Sarah: Yeah that headband is totally fun! And I love the colour of it.

vvb32 reads  – (25 augustus 2011 om 11:17)  

dutch one. i like the colors and close up.

YA Vampire Books  – (30 augustus 2011 om 13:02)  

Like the font used on the Dutch cover! And the cover feels more "alive" than the US one as well!

Nina  – (3 september 2011 om 15:12)  

@Nii: Yay. ;)

@vvb32: I agree that the colours are better.

@Ya Vampire Books: I agree that it does feels more alive. ;)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP