The Hop

Book Blogger Hop
The question of the week is:
What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?
Tempest by Julie Cross. It just sounds so GOOD and I adore the cover of it. I really love it and the cover is already one of my favourites for 2012. And they want to make a movie out of it, hello? I NEED THIS BOOK.

Just a short update:
Yesterday we (best friend & I) went into the city (Amsterdam)and I bought two cd's. Born this way by Lady Gaga (which is EPIC) and Archandroid by Janelle Monae (which is AWESOME). This is the last free weekend I have, because my parttime job starts next week. BOOHOO, but I need the money to buy more books. So sad.

The song I cannot get out of my head:
Let me introduce you to Dutch Music. This week I've been listening to a lot of Dutch songs and this one is so good. When you come to Holland one day and you are going to visit a bar/cafe here you will hear this song playing. It's orginally from Andre Hazes, who died a couple of years ago, but I think Do sings it more beautifully.
Translation of the couplet:“Because she believes in me, she sees the future for both of us
She never asks, make some time for me
Because she knows, this will pass by
I write my own song, until someone finds me and sees
That everyone enjoys my songs, she trusts me
She believes in me”

....Petty Witter  – (5 augustus 2011 om 06:06)  

A lovely song, if only it hadn't kept breaking up. I loved the staircase she was standing on.

Christin  – (5 augustus 2011 om 08:47)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Tempest sounds great - it's on my to-read list!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jenny  – (5 augustus 2011 om 09:01)  

Good choice, I'm really excited for Tempest too! I definitely need that book, come on 2012!

Susan  – (5 augustus 2011 om 09:25)  

Hm, I haven't heard of TEMPEST, but it sounds like a book I need to check out. Thanks for the head's up.

Glad to have found you via the Hop!

Tribute Books Mama  – (5 augustus 2011 om 10:46)  

Just blogging by, happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop.html

Jenny N.  – (5 augustus 2011 om 11:36)  

I love the cover for TEMPEST too. It reminds me of the cover for Hush, Hush since they are falling from the sky.

Howard Sherman  – (5 augustus 2011 om 12:47)  

post all of the following including the signature to each and every blog at
the Book Blogger hop:

As with just about everything else, most people will be startled to learn which
ARC I’m looking forward to the most.

Shocked, possibly.

So what’s the next ARC I’m looking forward to the most? The one I can’t stop thinking about?
The one that gives me sweaty palms?

Hop on over to my blog now and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman, Implementor
http://www.howardsherman.net

pussreboots  – (5 augustus 2011 om 16:22)  

One month and one day from today's hop, the book I'm highlighting comes out. Come see which book I'm talking about.

Karen @ Book Light Graveyard  – (5 augustus 2011 om 20:04)  

I don't think I've heard of Tempest. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah  – (8 augustus 2011 om 07:41)  

That's a pretty song--thanks for the translation :) And good luck with your new job. I have to work most weekends, too, and I agree--BOOHOO. But it must be done. And thanks for trying to find the name of that bookstore for me. It's okay if your friend can't remember, too; I'm just curious :)

Nina  – (8 augustus 2011 om 08:12)  

@Petty Witter: Try again! ;) It's a song you must listen too. lol.

@Sarah: So sad, right! I really dont want too, but hopefully it will be fun. ;) My friend can't remember it either.

hmsgofita  – (10 augustus 2011 om 20:57)  

Pretty! Thanks for sharing this song!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP