Monthly Recap (July 2011)

Books Read this month:
Angel’s Fury by Bryony Pearce/5 hearts
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison/ 5 hearts
Shadowspell by Jenna Black/ 5 hearts
The Autumn Palace by Ebony McKenna/4 hearts
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers/ 4 hearts
Lies by Michael Grant/3 hearts
Other by Karen Kincy/ 3 hearts
& Walk the Wild Road by Nigel Hinton/ Haven’t reviewed yet
& Solid by Shelley Workinger/ Haven’t reviewed yet

My thoughts for this month:
I had a great reading month. And because I can’t choose, my favourite books of the month are Early to Death, Early to Rise and Angel’s Fury. Fast paced, engaging plots and just awesome characters. I loved reading them. You should really check these books out, because I definitely recommend.

My least favourite would be Other. I told you guys that I wanted to read the sequel just to see if the story improves and becomes better. But after thinking about it, I’m not going to read the sequel. Other was just okay and I do like my stories to be great.

My thoughts for next month:
A couple of books that I really want to read this month are Warped, Blood & Flowers, Strange Angels and Swapped by a Kiss. I also want to finish A Blue So Dark. I started the book last week, but it’s tough to get trough. So three different genres, fantasy, paranormal and contemporary teen literature, to read in August. I also have a couple of e-books that I gotten from authors that I want to read and review this month.

On a Personal note:
Last Saturday I went to the musical Zorro! It was fantastic. The music was from the the Gipsy Kings and I loved it. I wanted to buy the cd from the Musical, but it isn't released yet. Bummer, but yay for youtube. I want to go again!!!

fredamans  – (1 augustus 2011 om 07:53)  

Happy August reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-monthly-news.html

Sarah  – (1 augustus 2011 om 08:59)  

Sounds like you had a great July :) And I understand dropping the Others series--it's hard to be excited about a sequel if the first book wasn't good.

Lisa  – (1 augustus 2011 om 09:56)  

Wow it looks like you had a great reading month. I like to mix up my genres when I read too. If I have too much paranormal or supernatural I need a break and usually switch to contemporary.

Jenny N.  – (1 augustus 2011 om 10:19)  

Hope you have another great month!

Jenny N.  – (1 augustus 2011 om 10:19)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Nina  – (1 augustus 2011 om 10:37)  

@Juju: Yep, I totally agree! ;)

Marce  – (1 augustus 2011 om 11:04)  

Zorro musical, how cool is that. I agree Zorro is charmingly delicious :-)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 augustus 2011 om 12:00)  

Oh I can't wait to see what you think of those books coming up.

Zorro looks cute in the poster! rawr! Sounds like fun!

Blodeuedd  – (1 augustus 2011 om 12:40)  

Great month :) And Zorro sounds utterly amazing

Mimi Valentine  – (1 augustus 2011 om 14:00)  

Yay to July! Sounds like tons of fun! I've actually never watched Zorro before but I really, really want to! :)

Can't wait to see what you think of those books next month!

Jillian  – (1 augustus 2011 om 15:55)  

Sounds like you had a great month :D Hope August is just as good, or maybe even better!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (1 augustus 2011 om 16:57)  

Oh what a wonderful month you've had! :) And Zorro looks great! Although I have to say I LOVED Antonio as Zorro. ;D Hope you have another amazing month in August too. :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (1 augustus 2011 om 19:55)  

Oh, I can't wait to see what you think of Blood & Flowers! Also, holy fine Zorro! :)

Missie  – (1 augustus 2011 om 20:32)  

That guy on the Zorro poster is so SWOON!

Glad you have fun.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads  – (2 augustus 2011 om 00:10)  

You read some good books this month! I am looking forward to your review for Strange Angels. Happy reading :)

Teddyree  – (3 augustus 2011 om 03:28)  

Zorro sounds awesome. You read some great titles; Shadowspell is one I'm keen to read. Happy reading this month :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP