>> donderdag 25 augustus 2011 – update
This summer I learned:
- Start making ‘to do’ lists again. Without them I forget what to do and buy the things I need to buy before school starts.
- Start early with baking or else it will end up as a disaster. You’re not Nigella Lawson!
- Glaring at veggies, won’t make them disappear. Damn.
- How to tie a bow tie. Not, because I love Avril Lavignes style back in the days. But I have to wear one for work. Very modern right.
This summer I loved:
- My visit to Maastricht. It’s such a beautiful city and I loved the shops. They have the most awesome bookstore, the building used to be a church.
- Watching Master chef Australia. The first season is absolutely fantastic, the contestants are so, so good. But are they truly amateurs? Or are they secretly chefs and just want to show off their incredible skills. Can you tell that I’m jealous.
- Buying the handmade soaps for my mom in Maastricht. She loves them. Yay!
- Waking up at eleven and watch Spongebob Squarepants. He’s so funny.
- The book my mom bought for me. A beautiful Dutch book about Sophie van Weimar, daughter of king Willem II. Sophie van Weimar by Thera Coppens.
- Going to the subtropical swimming pool with my best friend.
- The Musical Zorro. Loved it.
You guys, have you seen the commercial of Levi’s? It’s amazing. It makes me feel so happy! Watch it!