Darklight by Lesley Livingston

Title: Darklight
Written by: Lesley Livingston
Release date: December, 2009
Pages: 310
Source: Won@The Epic Rat
Thanks goes to the amazing Cecilia!!!!

My Feelings:



Description:
Much has changed since autumn, when Kelley Winslow learned she was a Faerie princess, fell in love with changeling guard Sonny Flannery, and saved the mortal realm from the ravages of the Wild Hunt.

Now Kelley is stuck in New York City, rehearsing Romeo and Juliet and missing Sonny more with every stage kiss, while Sonny has been forced back to the Otherworld and into a deadly game of cat and mouse with the remaining Hunters and Queen Mabh herself.

When a terrifying encounter sends Kelley tumbling into the Otherworld, her reunion with Sonny is joyful but destined to be cut short. An ancient, hidden magick is stirring, and a dangerous new enemy is willing to risk everything to claim that power.
Caught in a web of Faerie deception and shifting allegiances, Kelley and Sonny must tread carefully, for each next step could topple a kingdom . . . or tear them apart.

My Review:
I absolutely adored Darklight just as much as I loved Wondrous Strange. Well maybe even a bit more.

I love Kelley’s attitude. She’s strong, confident and has a lot of spunk. I love that she doesn’t wait around for things to go well, but that she takes action herself. Sonny is still one of my favourite characters ever. He’s protective of Kelley and wants nothing but the best for her. He will literally go to the nastiest, scariest place to keep her save. Okay he has too, but I bet that he would do the same if he had a choice. Even though Fennrys is no real competition for Sonny, I love the thought there might be a love triangle in the last book.

The plot is amazing as ever. It kept me entertained from beginning to end. I can’t wait to read the last book in this fabulous trilogy! If you haven’t started reading this series yet, you really need to!

Blodeuedd  – (9 september 2011 om 12:32)  

I do like the cover :)
Sounds like a pretty good series too

Andrea  – (9 september 2011 om 12:46)  

I really do need to read this. I enjoyed Wonderous Strange a lot. Good that is amazing.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (9 september 2011 om 12:55)  

Yeppers... Looks like I have another series to read!

Blueicegal ♥  – (9 september 2011 om 15:42)  

Why hello there Nina! It's been a while huh *waves* I haven't even started this series, talk about disgraceful :D

Teddyree  – (9 september 2011 om 17:34)  

awesome to see that book 2 is as good as the 1st. Wahhh there's not enough hours in the day, I really want to start on this series now!!

Mimi Valentine  – (9 september 2011 om 18:55)  

I can't believe I haven't started this series yet -- it sounds so good! I'm a HUGE fan of all things fey! :) I'm definitely going to get myself a copy of these books as soon as possible!

Awesome review, Nina! :)

Jenny N.  – (9 september 2011 om 23:22)  

I knew you would love this series.

A Canadian Girl  – (10 september 2011 om 11:43)  

I ended up really liking Fennrys in this one too. I'm interested to see how the love triangle will get resolved.

Cindy (Oodles of Books)  – (12 september 2011 om 09:43)  

Definitely need to check this series out! Great review :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP