Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston

Title: Tempestuous
Written by: Lesley Livingston
Release date: December, 2010
Pages: 368
Source: Won@The Epic Rat
Thanks goes to the amazing Cecilia!!!!

My Feelings:



Description:
"I don't love Sonny Flannery."
That's the lie Kelley Winslow told to protect the boy she loves from a power he doesn't know he possesses. Devastated, Sonny retreats—to a haven for Lost Fae that's hidden deep underneath New York City.
But Kelley's not about to let things end in heartbreak. To get Sonny back, she's got to find out who's after his magick—and how to use her own. She's got to uncover who's recruiting Janus Guards to murderously hunt innocent Faerie. She's got to help rebuild the shattered theater company she called family. And she's got to do it all without getting dangerously distracted by the Fennrys Wolf, whose legendary heart of stone seems to melt whenever he's around Kelley.

My Review:
And I was devastated to hear Kelley say those words. Seriously Kelley, you made me so sad.

Kelley has grown a lot. She’s still learning how her powers work, but she’s very determined to find that out. I also love that the relationship between her and her parents are getting better and better. I felt sad for Sonny. He was so angry all the time. I totally understood why, but I just felt sad for the poor guy. All the other characters where fabulous too. Especially Fennrys and Maddox. Friends that will back you up is all you need in life.

The romance in this book was addicting. I needed more. If there only was a fourth book in this series. The last few chapters MADE the whole story fantastic. I’m so sad that this series ended, so I’m begging *going on hands and knees now* Livingston please right another one. Please.

Still haven’t read the first book? Shame on you! Get the entire series and start reading it!

YA Book Queen  – (12 september 2011 om 11:57)  

Great review, Nina! This series always sounds so great, I definitely need to check out the first book :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (12 september 2011 om 12:56)  

I am shamed! I so need to read the first book yet. Oh and saying the romance was addicting? Oh you so have me there!

Blodeuedd  – (12 september 2011 om 13:15)  

Yes I know, shame on me! I really should read it

Melissa (i swim for oceans)  – (12 september 2011 om 19:09)  

Girl, I'll take your word for it! I clearly need to read this series. Fab thoughts :)

A Canadian Girl  – (12 september 2011 om 22:28)  

Lol, shame on me for still not having read the last one. I swear I will ... someday :)

Nina  – (13 september 2011 om 06:50)  

@Ya Book Queen: Yes, please do! It's such a great series. I'm sure you will adore it.

@Melissa: Shame on you girl! :) The romance is awesome in this book, well in all three the books!

@Blodeuedd: Shame on you too! lol. You will love this series. Just your thing!

@Melissa: Thank you & yes, you should! :)

@A Canadian Girl: Someday??? No, NOW! lol. ;) Take your time. :)

Jenny N.  – (13 september 2011 om 08:16)  

I'm always sad whenever I come to an end of a series. I remember this was one of the first series that I actually finished reading.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (16 september 2011 om 18:21)  

whow!! i never knew the romance was so good in this series, now i have to read it!!

Nina  – (17 september 2011 om 07:07)  

@Carrie: Oh yeah, the romance is a-mazing!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP