Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States



They look like the same girl, if they are not, I'm sure they must be sisters. Right?. I like both covers. The US cover is fun, I like that the girl is leaning on a suitcase and I love the envelope she has in her hand. The cover gives me the feeling that it's all about traveling and that it's going to be a really fun book to read. Def. a book to read on your vacation. I also LOVE the place of the title. The Dutch cover is fun too. I like that the whole cover is kind of the envelope on the US cover. I think if I saw both of these covers at the bookstore, I probably pick up the Dutch cover first.



Here you can find the description of the book!



Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Missie  – (11 oktober 2011 om 08:28)  

They do look the same. Could be long lost sisters. I think I'm liking the US cover better since it has the envelop, but both are cute!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (11 oktober 2011 om 08:58)  

The Dutch is cute but I think I prefer the US.

Lisa  – (11 oktober 2011 om 09:55)  

These are both adorable and would draw my eye if I saw them at a bookstore. I agree that the U.S. one makes me think of traveling more with the suitcases and I love the placement of the title. So Cute!

I however really enjoy that the Dutch cover is one big envelope with postage. Love it.

Jenny N.  – (11 oktober 2011 om 10:04)  

I can't choose. Both cover are pretty similar and I like them both equally.

Jenny  – (11 oktober 2011 om 10:06)  

I think I like the US cover just due to the way the title is incorporated into the image as opposed to just written over top of it. Both are really cute and colorful though:)

Cindy (Oodles of Books)  – (11 oktober 2011 om 10:16)  

I don't think I could choose between them :)

Christina / Book Addict  – (11 oktober 2011 om 13:08)  

I really like both, but I think the Dutch cover is more fun. And you are right- these girls would definitely have to be sisters!

Kelsey  – (11 oktober 2011 om 13:29)  

Both are really cute- I adore this book :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (11 oktober 2011 om 15:25)  

Probably the Dutch. The red draws the eye. However, I do like the US one as well.

Alyssa@Teens Read and Write  – (11 oktober 2011 om 16:28)  

I like that the Dutch cover looks like an envelope - cute!

Blodeuedd  – (12 oktober 2011 om 00:39)  

For once they both look cute and fun and I just can't choose

Maria  – (13 oktober 2011 om 05:33)  

You're right both the models look similar, both books even give off the same feel. I honestly like both covers!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP