Let's do the hop

Book Blogger Hop
Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by at my blog. I can't believe it's Friday already, the days flew by. Looking forward to check out some new blogs. So if you are new here, leave your link and I'll come by and say HI! Thank you Crazy-for-Books for hosting this wonderful hop!


The question of today is:
“What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”
My favourite horror series (that I actually still haven't finished, shame on me) is The Devouring series by Simon Holt. The Devouring (first book) and Soulstice (second book) were very scary. At times I just had to stop and look round in my room to be sure that nothing was there. I think I actually slept with the ligths on. I def. recommend if you like horror books. So it's not really spooky, it's more creepy.

Just a short update:
On the 30th of October I'm going to England, London. I have to do a research at a primary and secundary school. I'm staying until Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday I have meetings and interviews the whole day. I'm pretty excited to go and I probably will do a short post about it next week to tell you what my research is all about.

Favourite video of the week:
I love this commercial! It makes me think of summer.

Amber (Books of Amber)  – (14 oktober 2011 om 04:51)  

I really want to read The Devouring! I've heard that this series is amazing. I'll have to get it once I'm done with my ban.

Books of Amber

Lisa  – (14 oktober 2011 om 06:36)  

Have fun in England! Good Luck with your research.

Marce  – (14 oktober 2011 om 07:13)  

I haven't seen this series before.

Have fun in London.

the Vintage Bookworm  – (14 oktober 2011 om 07:21)  

I still haven't read this series. I have the first book and I started it at one point, but I don't remember why I stopped. I'll have to pick it up again and check it out! =D

Have fun in England! So lucky! :P

Jessica(BookLover)  – (14 oktober 2011 om 11:26)  

I've always wanted to go to London! Take lots of pictures. :)

The Devouring sounds like my kind of read. I'll have to give it a try. I see you're reading Bad Taste in Boys. I have that one sitting on my kindle shelf. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (14 oktober 2011 om 12:29)  

Oh have fun... or at least take time to have some fun!

I love that cover of Devouring. Pretty purple smoke!

Christy @TheReaderBee  – (15 oktober 2011 om 08:19)  

I haven't read the Devouring, but I've seen it at the library! I'll be sure to check it out soon! Happy Hopping!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP