Monthly Recap (September 2011)

Books Read this month:
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston/ 5 hearts
Darklight by Lesley Livingston/ 5 hearts
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston/ 5 hearts
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John/ 5 hearts
Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar/ 4 hearts
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater/ 4 hearts
The Paladin by Kenneth Newman/ 3 hearts
Catalyst by Marc Johnson/ 3 hearts
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater/ 3 hearts
Blood & Flowers by Penny Blubaugh/ 3 hearts

My thoughts for this month:
This month was so busy. School started and I had so little time to read. How I managed to read 10 books? I have no freaking idea. Well I actually do, I read lots during my train rides. Yay for the 5 heart books this month. Def. loved the Wondrous Strange series. I loved the world that Lesley Livingstone created in those books and I can’t wait to reread them all next year. Five Flavors of Dumb was another favorite of mine. I didn’t think it would be so awesome, but it was. And Cum Laude surprised me. I thought that I might not like it, but I loved it. Not quite as good as the Gossip Girl series (the tvshow) but still enjoyable and dramalicious.

My thoughts for next month:
It will be a busy month. Oh gosh, I haven’t told you yet, but I have to go to England in November. I have to do a research in a secondary school. So excited, want to tell you all about it, so look out for a post of it this month.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:25)  

i really want to read the wondrous strange books, sounds like they are amazing!!

Mrs Q Book Addict  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:33)  

I read the first Wonderous Strange book and really enjoyed it. I'm glad school isn't completely taking you away from reading. Happy reading!

Maria  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:43)  

Glad you liked the Wonderous Strange series I loved the first book, I should probably get started on the two others soon.

fredamans  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:47)  

You had a great month! Best wishes in your studies Nina.
Happy October reading.

Nina  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:49)  

@Mrs Q Book Addict: Me too! lol. :)

@fredamans: Thank you! :)

Missie  – (3 oktober 2011 om 10:53)  

Great recap, Nina. And YAY for the 5 heart books! It's way better to read more books you love to pieces than a lot of meh books. Hehe

Glad you found plenty of time to read on the train. Good luck with school.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 oktober 2011 om 11:46)  

Woah! School AND 10 books! You rocked! Oh I hope you get lots more 5 <3 books!!

Jenny N.  – (3 oktober 2011 om 17:06)  

Hope you have a fun trip! England is one of the countries I really want to visit at least once.

Jillian  – (3 oktober 2011 om 23:56)  

I feel like September has always been the most stressful month for bloggers due to school starting up and stuff! I for one only read 3 books, so it's amazing that you were able to read 10! :) Have fun in England!

(: Isa :)  – (6 oktober 2011 om 09:44)  

Wah! I really want to read Five Flavors of Dumb also. Glad that you liked it. Oooh have fun in England. I'm only taking one class and I feel like I am drowning in homework lol. It has definitely affected my reading :(

Lily Child  – (6 oktober 2011 om 10:27)  

Wow...10 books! That's an awesome month! Congrats! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP