To London

This Sunday (tomorrow) I’m going to London to do my research. My research is about finding out what the differences are between Dutch and English school libraries. I have three appointments and I’m pretty excited to go.

Sunday
I will arrive around 11 o’clock in the morning at Gatwick airport. I’m pretty excited and nervous. I never been to this airport and I heard it’s big.
From the airport I’m going to take the train to downtown London and from there the metro, sorry the tube. My check in time at the hotel is 2 o’clock, so I probably am going to ditch my suitcase and go to Oxford Street. Yay!

Monday
In the morning I have an appointment at Schools Library Services and in the afternoon I’m interviewing a librarian at a primary school. At 3 o’clock I’m done with the appointments and I’m going back to the hotel.

Tuesday
Tuesday night I’m flying back to the Netherlands, but in the morning and afternoon I have an appointment with two librarians at a secondary school. When I’m done with the interviews, I rush back to the hotel, take my suitcase and go to the airport.

The books that I’m taking with me are:



I'll be back blogging on Wednesday!!

Nina

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (29 oktober 2011 om 08:26)  

Cooooooooooooooool. Have fun. Jane looks SO good btw.

joanna  – (29 oktober 2011 om 10:22)  

sounds like a fabulous trip, have a good time!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (29 oktober 2011 om 11:29)  

Have fun! I hope you enjoy Die for Me as much as I did!

Blodeuedd  – (29 oktober 2011 om 14:45)  

Have fun :D
And get some work done too :)

A Canadian Girl  – (29 oktober 2011 om 14:54)  

You're so lucky to travel to all these different countries, Nina. Have a great trip!

Mari - Escape In A Book  – (29 oktober 2011 om 15:01)  

I hope you'll have a wonderful and educational trip, Nina :)

Fiona  – (29 oktober 2011 om 16:08)  

That sounds wonderful! I'll be looking forward to reading all about it :)

Mimi Valentine  – (29 oktober 2011 om 16:47)  

Oh my gosh, you're going to London! That's honestly TOO COOL FOR WORDS -- because London is one of the places I want to visit the most! Plus, I enjoyed reading Die For Me and I hope you like it too! :)

Bye, Nina! We're going to miss you and your wonderful posts, but I hope you have the most amazing time! ♥

Christina / Book Addict  – (29 oktober 2011 om 17:26)  

Have a great time! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I really enjoyed Die For Me. I hope you like it! I have been meaning to read Jane- so I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Enjoy your trip!

Teddyree  – (30 oktober 2011 om 02:20)  

Have fun, it sounds great. and I loved Die For Me; hope you do too!

Jenny N.  – (30 oktober 2011 om 16:43)  

Have a nice trip! I loved Jane so can't wait to see what you'll think of it.

Aths  – (1 november 2011 om 19:03)  

I hope you had a great time in London and got to see the sights! Hope the meetings went well too!

(: Isa :)  – (3 november 2011 om 11:35)  

Ah hope you had fun! I really want to read Die For Me. That cover is awesome.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP