Will you buy it?

Lauren Conrad just revealed the cover of her new book 'The Fame Game'. She says: "If you’ve read my L.A. Candy series, then you know bad girl Madison Parker. In The Fame Game, Madison is ready to claim the spotlight at last. The only problem? Carmen, who has grown up in Hollywood, and might just be better at playing the game than Madison.... Get ready for some dishy, drama-filled fun."

Don't you just love this cover? I'm so in love with it and it probably would look great on my coffeetable. I still have to read the last book in her L.A.Candy series, but this is going to be on my tbrlist.

The Fame Game comes out April 3, 2012.

What do you think of the cover?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (26 oktober 2011 om 10:42)  

I do love this cover. Great contrast. The candy gives it whimsy. But the breaking makes it sorta ominous. I dig it.

(: Isa :)  – (26 oktober 2011 om 11:15)  

Caaaandy. The black background is the type I favor, so yep. Nice cover. I haven't read her other books though...so I probably won't be getting this one.

Jessica(BookLover)  – (26 oktober 2011 om 11:38)  

I'm loving the cover! I didn't read the first two but maybe I'll get this one anyway -- just for the cover. :)

Nina  – (26 oktober 2011 om 12:01)  

@Juju: It def. gives whimsy! lol.

@Isa: Indeed Candy. I so love to eat candy. I have a sweet tooth! The black background is so good, isn´t it.

@Jessica: Just for the cover!!!!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (26 oktober 2011 om 16:11)  

I haven't read anything by her yet, but I agree, the cover is great!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (26 oktober 2011 om 21:13)  

i definitely love the cover too!! i was a little disappointed in the first book in the series though.

Nina  – (27 oktober 2011 om 03:09)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Nina  – (27 oktober 2011 om 08:54)  

@Carrie: I thought the first book was great, not 5 heart quality, but still good enough to get 4. :) The sequal was a downer for me, but I hope that the third book is going to rock my world. :) Probably not, but fingers crossed right? lol.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP