With Ur Love...

OMG, my mom is so funny. Today I was listening to this song, which btw is awesome. My mom said to me: 'I swear I could hear a baby'. Me: Turning volumne down, 'Really?' Mom: Yes. Me: 'oh, weird.' Turning music up. Mom: laughed out loud. 'It's this song.' LOL.. I quess when the door is closed and you can't make out the lyrics or hear the song properly, it does sounds a bit babyish. OMG.


Anyway..for you love...

Missie  – (5 oktober 2011 om 13:12)  

Hehe. Sounds like something my mom would say. :)

Very cool video.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (5 oktober 2011 om 14:23)  

LOL Your mom rocks... or would if you'd open the door! ;D So cute!

Anna  – (5 oktober 2011 om 19:51)  

Lol! Too funny!

Cute song, so catchy~ I love lyric videos.

Roxy  – (5 oktober 2011 om 21:31)  

Haha! That's so funny! BTW I love the song! :)

Blodeuedd  – (6 oktober 2011 om 04:48)  

I am gonna listen to it when I get home :)

....Petty Witter  – (6 oktober 2011 om 09:03)  

One of those cheesy songs, I know I'll be singing it for a while now.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (6 oktober 2011 om 16:49)  

Um... no. I like the song. It's a new one to me, but very catchy. :) I think there are two points where she sings slower that maybe through closed doors you mom might think is a baby. :) Thanks for sharing the song!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP