Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States



When I saw the Dutch cover of this book I knew that this was going to be read by moi. It just looks so good. It looks creepy and they probably are vampires! Vampires? Wow, I haven't read a book about vampires in a long time. Anyway, I like the Dutch cover a lot. But the US cover looks great too. It looks different from the covers that are out there now. And it also fits with the story and the title. I like it. If I had to choose, I'll probably pick up the Dutch cover.


Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Blodeuedd  – (9 november 2011 om 11:50)  

I'll go for the Dutch one, not perfect but the US is boring and does not tell me anything

Mimi Valentine  – (9 november 2011 om 12:56)  

OOHHH, I love the Dutch cover too! It does have that amazingly creepy feel to it, and I like that you can actually tell that they're vampires! (I haven't read about them in a while either!) But I actually like the US cover too -- because I have a thing for black and white pictures with a hint of red. ;)

Thanks so much for sharing, Nina! I love seeing the Dutch covers that you share! :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (9 november 2011 om 13:34)  

There is another US cover I like better, but between these two, I'd pic Dutch!

Steph: Short and Sweet  – (9 november 2011 om 15:01)  

The Dutch cover is definitely the best one. So creepy!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (9 november 2011 om 18:34)  

I like the dutch cover for sure!! I want to read this!

Liz Baxter  – (10 november 2011 om 02:43)  

I'm one of these people who will buy a book based on a cover. I would buy this book with the Dutch cover but not the US one. I wonder why different countries have such different tastes? Great blog, I'm following!

http:\\elizabethbaxter.blogspot.com

....Petty Witter  – (10 november 2011 om 05:42)  

In a word, neither. Sorry, but neither one of these covers speaks to me though I have to say the US cover is probably the one I like least of all.

Cari  – (11 november 2011 om 12:52)  

Wow I think I'm the only one but I like the US cover. I think it's because it looks like a vintage movie poster.

roro  – (13 november 2011 om 09:46)  

i'm a dutch speakr but there equally good/want both lol

YA Book Queen  – (5 december 2011 om 08:11)  

I love the US one! The little details are great, especially how the front door to the red house is coffin shaped :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP