Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

I don't like the Dutch cover at all. The picture isn't sharp and the title doesn't stand out. The US cover is much better. I like that the girl with the dark hair looks a bit evil or just jealous that the blonde is in front of her. And I love the title and the font of it. Very cool. Yes, liking the US cover more than the Dutch cover.



Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (16 november 2011 om 09:53)  

US in this case. I like the colors better and the dirty glare of the girl behind her.

Lisa  – (16 november 2011 om 10:05)  

I like the U.S. cover for all the same reason you do. The girl in the back looks sinister and you know something is going on between these too ladies. Plus you are completely right about the title. On the U.S. cover it just pops.

Blodeuedd  – (16 november 2011 om 10:19)  

I like the US better. The Dutch one looks all, yes this is me and my candle, whatever

(: Isa :)  – (16 november 2011 om 10:27)  

I say US. The face on the Dutch one is way too zoomed in and close to that candle. Like her nose might catch on fire any second. The colors for the US one are more intense I think too. :)

Missie  – (16 november 2011 om 11:28)  

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Dutch cover in this round, but I do like the US.

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit  – (16 november 2011 om 13:11)  

Personally I prefer the US cover but they both look so mysterious! I love the purple in the Dutch cover. I can't wait to read this one :)

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

Jenny  – (16 november 2011 om 13:20)  

I feel like she's going to burn the heck out of her lip if she's not careful on that Dutch cover! I like the the darker, slightly more unnerving quality to the US one:)

Mimi Valentine  – (16 november 2011 om 13:25)  

YES NINA! I love the US cover for this one more, too! (Actually, I own it on my shelf LOL!) It's so much better for all the reasons you stated, and I think it has a cooler haunting sort of feel to it than the dutch cover! :)

Have you read this series yet?? It's not the best I've ever read, but it's kind of entertaining! ;)

Christina / Book Addict  – (16 november 2011 om 13:55)  

I am going to have to go with the US cover for this one. The Dutch cover is just too awkward looking.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (16 november 2011 om 14:27)  

US cover. The flame looks like she is going to burn the girl!

Maria  – (16 november 2011 om 16:54)  

I like the US cover better, the color are more vibrant. Though for the most part both covers have an overall similar theme going on.

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (17 november 2011 om 04:38)  

US cover here for me too! The US covers for this series overall were my faves! :)

....Petty Witter  – (17 november 2011 om 06:24)  

A close call but I have to go with the US cover but only because the girl in the background looks so sinister.

Lauren  – (25 november 2011 om 17:57)  

US cover all the way! I really don't like the pose of the model on the Dutch one. Plus the US one just gives off more of a "READ ME, READ ME" vibe.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP