Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands - The United States

I'm loving the US cover for Night Star, even though I have no idea why the first letter of night isn't a capital one. That can really annoy a person. Anyway. I like the font of the title, it's beautiful. The cover could easily be a perfume add. The Dutch cover is horrible. Yes, I said horrible. Look at those hands. Those are not from that girl, at least I hope they aren't. And they keep changing the girl on the front of the Dutch covers. Last week she had blonde hair. Loving the US covers for this series.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

The Immortal series :

Evermore, book 1
Blue Moon, book 2
Shadowland, book 3
Dark Flame, book 4

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (30 november 2011 om 11:05)  

US for me!

For one, the girl on the Dutch cover looks nothing like Ever, and as you said look at her hands!!! :/

Blodeuedd  – (30 november 2011 om 12:56)  

I am not a fan of either but I think...Dutch

Missie  – (30 november 2011 om 13:15)  

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the US. It looks more magical.

Mimi Valentine  – (30 november 2011 om 13:22)  

ME TOO!! Even though I was never the biggest fan of the books, I just LOVE all of the US covers for this series because they're all so pretty! :) And I really like the font that the title is printed in too!

We're totally one and the same with this one, Nina! The US cover rocks! ;)

Lisa  – (30 november 2011 om 13:42)  

I like the US one better but neither one screams "must read" for me.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (30 november 2011 om 14:06)  

I'm gonna say Dutch. Mostly because I agree with you about the perfume ad. The Dutch makes it look more mysterious.

Christina / Book Addict  – (30 november 2011 om 16:08)  

I am going to go with US- even though it looks like a perfume ad....you are definitely right!

Lauren  – (30 november 2011 om 17:39)  

I really like the US cover as well! The little bottle she's holding is gorgeous...really just the whole cover is, in my opinion. The dutch one, though, I'm not the biggest fan of.

....Petty Witter  – (2 december 2011 om 07:21)  

I like the girls face more on the US version but love the bottle on the Dutch version so I guess I'm going with the Dutch cover.

YA Book Queen  – (5 december 2011 om 08:00)  

I'm not really a fan of either cover, but the US one is definitely more appealing...plus, whatever she's holding draws my eye better than whatever's going on in the Dutch cover.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP