Happy Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.

Question:
In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran's Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.
What a tough question, but the Squad def. need a mention in this answer. They are Mitch, Gaz, Two Moons, Tug, Benny and Nelson. The codename is DELTA UNIT. They have different nationalities and are fierce! OMG, they can kick-ass and they do in Jungle Kill and in the sequel Death in the Desert.

Lisa  – (11 november 2011 om 06:37)  

I haven't heard of this series before but it looks really action packed and fast paced.

Nina  – (11 november 2011 om 07:24)  

@Lisa: They are really good books. Def. action packed and fast paced.

Fran  – (11 november 2011 om 10:27)  

Have never read this series but it sounds great!

Great post, new follower:D

My Post

Missie  – (11 november 2011 om 11:26)  

Oh, that is a tough question, but thanks for letting me know about those books. I hadn't heard of them before.

Happy Friday, Nina! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Maria  – (11 november 2011 om 12:26)  

I've never read this series but it sounds pretty good! :)

Mimi Valentine  – (11 november 2011 om 13:05)  

Ohhh, that IS such a hard question! I don't think I know the actual names of any real soldiers off by heart. From books, I can name a few, and the ones you mentioned sound pretty awesome, Nina! :)

I'm really glad that this week's question is in light of Remembrance/Veteran's Day! Lest we forget! ♥

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Grace Fonseca  – (11 november 2011 om 15:40)  

You have an awesome answer. I'm now following you. All our soldiers need our support as well.

Lindsay Cummings author  – (11 november 2011 om 16:46)  

thanks for coming by!

stop by my blog again?! lol. I just got a SHINY new scifi design to go along with my book! :)

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Novels On The Run  – (12 november 2011 om 04:25)  

Hi Nina,


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Michelle

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (12 november 2011 om 12:55)  

Oh those sound like books I'd like! I'll have to check them out!

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP