I’ve Been Watching…

Bridesmaids (2011)
This movie is hilarious. I had no idea that this was such a fun movie. The pooping scene, you guys, that was so funny. Kristen Wiig is such a great actress. Why haven’t I heard of her before? Well, anyway get your friends and watch this movie.













Your Highness (2011)
I have no idea what I expected with this movie. It was so not good. Okay, I admit at times I did laugh, but there were so many (adult) jokes that just weren’t funny. Probably funnier for guys. One of the reasons I watched this movie was because of James Franco. He’s so swoon worthy and made the movie more pleasant to watch.

If I had to choose between those two movies to watch again, it would be:
BRIDESMAIDS!

Christina / Book Addict  – (19 november 2011 om 05:43)  

Bridesmaids is one of the funniest movies that I've seen in a long time. You are right--Kristen Wigg is hilarious in it!

Marce  – (19 november 2011 om 11:45)  

I'm not a huge humour girl but that scene was by far the funniest, I watched it twice. Overall it was an ok movie.

Have you seen Hangover, that is the best laugh. I haven't seen the 2nd yet though.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (19 november 2011 om 12:42)  

I've been so wanting to watch Bridesmaids! I'm so glad you loved it! I'm so going to watch it soon!

Jenny  – (19 november 2011 om 15:33)  

Bridesmaids was hilarious! I love when she freaks at the shower and tries to push over the fountain. LOL. I haven't see the other one. I think I wont bother now.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (20 november 2011 om 13:35)  

The first looks good but I'm wondering, is it vulgar?

Blueicegal ♥  – (20 november 2011 om 16:07)  

LMFAO. I totally know what you mean. I can see guys laughing and such, but I didn't find them all that funny at all. I hear Bridesmaids is awesome though :)

Blodeuedd  – (25 november 2011 om 12:46)  

I would choose Your Highness, it was funny ;) I had expected more from Bridesmaids, it was not that funny, more drama really

Lauren  – (25 november 2011 om 17:56)  

I've been dying to see Bridesmaids so I'm happy to hear it's good! Your Highness, on the other hand, wasn't a movie I had been looking to see so I'm not that that sad to hear it isn't that good.

Kelsey  – (28 november 2011 om 14:29)  

I've heard mixed things about Your Highness, but I really need to watch Bridesmaids! It looks hilariously awesome!

Lily Child  – (29 november 2011 om 18:23)  

Bridesmaids is HILARIOUS!!! :D

YA Book Queen  – (5 december 2011 om 08:04)  

I swear, I about died of laughter when it came to some of the scenes in Bridesmaids. That movie was so hilarious!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP