Jealousy by Lili St. Crow

Title: Jealousy
Written by: Lili St. Crow
Release date: July, 2010
Pages: 316
Source: Bought

My Feelings:



Description:
It’s a good thing Dru Anderson is fast. Because the sucker chasing her isn’t slowing down—and he won’t rest until he has tasted her blood and silenced her heart . . .

Dru’s best friend, Graves, and her strange and handsome savior, Christophe, are ready to help her take on the ultimate evil. But will their battle for Dru’s heart get in the way of her survival?

My Review:
While reading Betrayals the sequel to Strange Angels I thought this series can’t possibly get any better. But it can, it honestly can.

In Jealousy Dru is more vulnerable and shows her weaknesses more. If you couldn’t relate to her in the previous books, you probably can now. She’s still strong, but she needs someone who she can rely on. I love Graves, but the most part of this book he was gone. He wasn’t there and I truly missed his voice. Besides missing Graves voice, I also missed the voice of dad. He always gives Dru the best advice and tells her what to do. So instead of the father and Graves, there was more of Christophe. And that's very interesting and entertaining!

In Jealousy we get some answers to questions we had throughout the second book. The plot is action filled and the last couple of chapters where full with it. I loved it. There was so much going on that I just had to finish this book past midnight.

I’m going off line now so I can read the fourth book, Defiance. READ THIS SERIES!

....Petty Witter  – (24 november 2011 om 03:27)  

It sounds like this series is developing nicely. Here's hoping you enjoy book 4 just as much.

A Canadian Girl  – (24 november 2011 om 21:49)  

I haven't read this series but it sounds interesting and I'm glad you're loving it.

Missie  – (25 november 2011 om 11:11)  

YES! I love it when a series only gets better! Gives you lots to look forward to.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (25 november 2011 om 13:07)  

Oh sweet! I've heard such great things about this book and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to read this series!!

Mimi Valentine  – (25 november 2011 om 13:08)  

Oh my gosh, Nina, this book sounds AMAZING! The first novels in the series sounded really cool, but your review of Jealously is like the last straw! Major pressure!! I REALLY REALLY want to start this series, but I already have so many books to read already... Aw, what the hay! *adds to TBR pile* x)

Awesome review, Nina! :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit  – (26 november 2011 om 15:49)  

I can't believe I still need to read the series!!! It sounds soooooo good. The cover and premise awesome and your review makes me desperate to read it!!!!

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (29 november 2011 om 18:27)  

Oh I have this series on my WANT list. And needing to get it. So glad to hear the books get better and better. :) Thank you!!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP