Monthly Recap (October 2011)

Books Read this month:
Past Perfect by Leila Sales/ 5 hearts
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris / 5 hearts
Honestly, Red Riding Hood Was Rotten! By Trisha Speed Shaskan/ 4 hearts
Tales of a Sugar Hero by Michael Dahl/ 4 hearts
Dael and the painted people by Allan Richard Shickman (book 3)/ 4 hearts
Walk the Wild Road by Nigel Hinton/ 4 hearts
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow/ 4 hearts
The Shadowing, Skinned by Adam Slater
The Girl with the Silver Eyes by Willo Davis Roberts/ 3 hearts
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley/ 3 hearts
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman (book 2)/ 3 hearts
Secrets, Monsters and Magic Mirrors by Donald Lemke/ 3 hearts

My thoughts for this month:
My favorite books of this month are Past Perfect and Bad Taste in Boys. They are so, so good. I still need to order a hardcover copy of Past Perfect, but I will do that very soon. These books were awesome. This month two 5 heart books, which is okay, but let’s hope that half of my November picks are 5 hearts. Fingers crossed. I was a little bit disappointed with Where I Belong, but all in all it still got three hearts. I just wanted some more romance in it and the wining could have been less. Anyway, I read 12 books, yay. Well actually 13 books, I finished Betrayals on Saturday.

My thoughts for next month:
This month I’m reading Reality Check, The Girl Who Could Fly, Bliss and finish Die For Me. I also hope that I can read Jealousy by Lili St. Crow and Two Moon Princess.

A quick update:
As you can tell, I'm back! London was fantastic. I didn't get to do a lot of things, but the libraries that I have visited were awesome. The people were so kind and the childeren so, so cute. I haven't taken a lot of photo's, but I will post two/three next Friday.

Jessica(BookLover)  – (2 november 2011 om 12:03)  

Nice! I'm looking forward to the photos. And I can't wait to hear what you think of Die for Me.

Jenny N.  – (2 november 2011 om 19:24)  

I've had a copy of The Girl Who Could Fly forever now so can't wait to see what you think about it. Maybe it'll even motivate me to read it sooner.

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog)  – (3 november 2011 om 06:24)  

I haven't read the first one yet, but really need to. Thanks for review.

Missie  – (3 november 2011 om 12:06)  

OMG! I love LONDON! I can't wait to go back.

Great month, Nina! 12 books is more than what I can read in a month! Good for you. :)

Christina / Book Addict  – (3 november 2011 om 13:45)  

You've had a good month! 12 books is impressive. I'm glad you had a good time at London. Can't wait to see your photos!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 november 2011 om 15:59)  

Oh I want to go to London! Can I go with you next time? :)

Can't wait to see the photos!

Aths  – (4 november 2011 om 04:51)  

Glad that you had a fabulous trip!! So looking forward to your pics. London is still on my list of must-visit places!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP