Book Blogging 2011

1.New favourite book blog you discovered in 2011?
There are so many book blogs that I love and to list them all would be a little bit too much. Just go here and you can check them all out.

2.Favourite review that you wrote in 2011?
My favourite review that I wrote in 2011 is probably The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder. I only have read one verse novel before I read this book. The book was called I Heart you, You Haunt Me and was written by the same author. I didn’t like it and never tried a verse novel again. Well, until I read the description of The Day Before and I thought why not?. I loved it. LOVED IT. You should always give authors or genres a second chance, they might surprise you in a good way.

3.Best discussion you had on your blog?
I didn’t had a discussion post on my blog this year. But I did love all of you participating in my Interview With posts. I especially love all your answers to my interview with question: Bilbo has given you the Ruling Ring and a quest. You have to journey across Middle-earth, deep into the shadow of the Dark Lord, and destroy the Ring by throwing it into the Cracks of Doom. You must take two characters with you, who will you choose?

I also loved that a lot of people gave me advice to read or not to read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Which by the way I read and I loved. Thank you!

4.Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else's blog?
Tough one. I’m not sure about this one. Seriously, my brain is not functioning today that well to remember it all.

5.Best event that you participated in?
This year I didn’t participated in any event. Maybe next year… I did go to the ‘boekenfestijn’ in Utrecht. It’s an event where you can buy books for a very good price. Very cheap. I bought a lot of books and I still haven’t read all of them. Oops.

6.Best moment of book blogging in 2011?
The best moment is reading series that are out there for a long while and discovering that they are awesome. The best moment ever!

7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog?
That is my ‘Should I?’ post. I didn’t know if I should buy and read the book Eat, Pray, love and asked you guys what you thought I should do. It was very helpful, so when I have a ‘should I?’ question I probably am going to ask for advice to my lovely readers again.

8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
I think that every post has received a lot of love, but if I had to choose one I probably pick ‘Interview with: If you could give your best advice to a character, who would you choose? And what would your best advice be?”.

8. Best bookish discovery?
Selexyz in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The building where the bookstore is located used to be a church. It’s gorgeous. If you are ever going to the Netherlands, you should visit Maastricht and that bookstore. You will love it.

Jenny  – (28 december 2011 om 07:18)  

LOVE the Lord of the Rings question! I think I would take Jace Wayland because he can definitely kick some orc butt and would be highly amusing to travel with given his snark, and oh yeah, he's not bad to look at either. I don't know who else I'd take, that's a tough call:)

Lisa  – (28 december 2011 om 08:32)  

It is always nice to look back and reflect on the past year. I like turning to the blogging community for advice too. You will get lots of different opinions so it helps to get an overall feel for the topic.

Blodeuedd  – (28 december 2011 om 13:05)  

I can't remember what I answered at the should I one...hm, hopefully no ;)

Marce  – (28 december 2011 om 13:41)  

I am so glad you tried Lisa Schroeder again, I need to read that one for sure.

....Petty Witter  – (29 december 2011 om 03:49)  

What a great post, it really is fascinating to take a look back like this.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (29 december 2011 om 16:20)  

I think your interview with posts were so interesting! Love your blog and you! Hope next year rocks for you!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP