Defiance by Lili St. Crow

Title: Defiance
Written by: Lili St. Crow
Release date: April, 2011
Pages: 304
Source: Bought

My Feelings:



Description:
Now that sixteen-year-old Dru's worst fears have come true and Sergej has kidnapped her best friend Graves, she'll have to go on a suicidal rescue mission to bring him back in one piece.

That is, if she can put all of Christophe's training to good use, defeat her mother's traitor, Anna, once and for all, and manage to survive another day. . .

My Review:
Strange Angels may be my favourite series of all time. This book just wowed me from start to finish.

I cannot tell you enough that Dru is one kick-ass character. Yes, she’s one of those characters that cannot choose between two guys, but WTH have you read about them? I wouldn’t be able to choose either. I love that Dru is going for what she wants in this book. She doesn’t let anyone get in her way to get to Graves.

The action, again, is great and unstoppable. When you read the first chapter, I can guarantee that you will be hooked. Every freaking chapter is awesome and I couldn’t put the book down. Each chapter ends with such a great move/action scene or just intense dialogue that you just need to read further. I love it.

I absolutely loved Defiance and I cannot wait to read the Reckoning, the fourth book in this EPIC series. I cannot recommend this book enough! You, go buy it!

Jenny  – (19 december 2011 om 07:08)  

Wow, your favorite series of all time! That's quite an endorsement and I clearly need to be reading about Dru and her general badassery! Love a good, strong heroine like that:)

Blodeuedd  – (19 december 2011 om 09:32)  

The praise is big and I am listening :) I am curious about her books for sure

Nina  – (21 december 2011 om 09:41)  

@Jenny & Blodeuedd: Yay!! I hope you will love this series too. It's awesome. ;)

Maria  – (26 december 2011 om 15:35)  

I really did LOVE this series, I reread them so much - I'm glad you're enjoying them! :)

Nina  – (27 december 2011 om 12:12)  

@Maria: I'm glad you love them too. There is so much action in this book, it's just addicting for an action junkee like me. :) I'm looking forward reading the last book, but so sad that it's the end. :(

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP