HALLOWED (2012) trailer

Here's the trailer for the heart-pounding sequel to Unearthly.




"In the dream, there’s sorrow. I feel it over everything else, a terrible grief that chokes me, blurs my sight, weighs down my feet. I walk through pine trees up a gentle slope. It’s not the hillside from my vision, not the forest fire, not anyplace I’ve seen before. This is something new."

I love it, it's just so good. I cannot wait to read it.
And have you looked at that fabulous cover? If that doesn't make you want to run to the bookstore, I don't know what will.

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand comes out January, 2012.

What do you think of it? Have you read the first book?

Mimi Valentine  – (13 december 2011 om 03:51)  

OH MY GOSH!!! *shivers* I didn't know they made a trailer for Hallowed already! It' so chilling and haunting and wicked amazing -- I love it too! With that echoing music, it definitely sets an ominous mood! x)

I read it already and this still makes me super excited for Hallowed to come out! And I LOVE the UK cover -- it's SO PRETTY! <3

Thanks so much for sharing, Nina! :)

Jenny  – (13 december 2011 om 06:51)  

LOVE!!!! This series is turning into an all time favorite:) Thanks so much for sharing the trailer Nina!

Lisa  – (13 december 2011 om 07:36)  

Yikes. It looks a bit darker than I imagined and her arm looks broken or something, but otherwise it's completely fabulous. I really enjoyed Unearthly and I can't wait for Hallowed.

Missie  – (13 december 2011 om 09:26)  

Oh wow!!! Love that trailer! I can not wait for the T.V. show!

....Petty Witter  – (13 december 2011 om 11:36)  

Oh no!!!!!! Unable to view the trailer, galeforce winds seem to be having an effect. I'll try again later.

Stepping Out of the Page  – (13 december 2011 om 12:31)  

I'm so desperate to pick up the first book after hearing such good things about it. The covers are gorgeous too! I'm going to have to pick it up soon. I'm a new follower by the way and I LOVE your theme!!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 december 2011 om 16:39)  

Read the first... can't wait for this one! Great trailer! Thanks for showing it!

Alyssa Kirk  – (15 december 2011 om 09:04)  

I'm really looking forward to this one since I enjoyed Unearthly so much. The cover is beautiful and good trailer too!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP