The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker

Title: The Liar Society
Written by: Lisa & Laura Roecker
Release date: March, 2011
Pages: 361
Source: Bought

My feelings:



Description:
Kate Lowry didn't think dead best friends could send e-mails. But when she gets an e-mail from Grace, she’s not so sure.

Now Kate has no choice but to prove once and for all that Grace’s death was more than just a tragic accident. But secrets haunt the halls of her elite private school. Secrets people will do anything to protect. Even if it means getting rid of the girl trying to solve a murder...

My Review:
When I looked at the cover of the Liar Society I knew that it was going to be my type of book. I just love the pink hair, seriously, pink hair! What’s not to love about this cover. It’s so good.

Kate is such a fun girl. She’s independent, such a great friend, considerate (at times) and sarcastic. I liked her from the get go.
Can I just say that the two boys that are helping Kate to solve the mystery are so cool. Yes, one is hot and the other, maybe not, but still geeks rule, right? I loved Liam and Seth! LOVE. ADORE.

The mystery is so good. I seriously had no idea what was going on. It had me reading late into the night. The suspense was killing me.

The Liar Society is a mystery book that everyone should read. Everyone. You will not regret it. I cannot wait to read the sequel ‘The Lies That Bind’.

YA Book Queen  – (12 december 2011 om 08:04)  

Glad you liked this one, Nina! I loved Liam & Seth too, and it did have an awesome mystery :)

Lisa  – (12 december 2011 om 08:05)  

This novel looks really good. I've had my eye on it since it was released, but haven't got around to reading it yet. I love when YA books add a bit of mystery to them. It's great getting to be a bit of a detective trying to figure everything out.

Nina  – (12 december 2011 om 09:09)  

@Ya Book Queen: Def. Loved the mystery! So good and intense. ;)

@Lisa: Yes, that's so true. Love playing detective, but suck at it. I always blame the wrong persons. ALWAYS. :)

Blodeuedd  – (12 december 2011 om 10:38)  

It does sound fun and I like that cool cover :) I am such a sucker for a good cover

A Canadian Girl  – (12 december 2011 om 11:40)  

I can't wait for The Lies That Bind either. The mystery was great and while I liked Kate, my favourite character was Seth. He was awesome!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (12 december 2011 om 15:14)  

I too loved the pink hair! Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I so need to read it!

Sarah Brown  – (12 december 2011 om 21:31)  

I've wanted to read this book for quite a while now I've heard nothing but good things, great review, new follower

www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com

Nina  – (13 december 2011 om 02:57)  

@A Canadian Girl: Seth was awesome. For sure a great character. Can't wait to read more about him.

@Sarah Brown: Thank you. I will be coming by your blog ASAP. :)

Alyssa Kirk  – (15 december 2011 om 09:01)  

I agree. This was such a fun read!

wdebo  – (25 december 2011 om 21:16)  

I've seen this book around and have been wondering if I should give it a chance. Your review has convinced me that I should :) Thank you for your review!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP