Monthly Recap (November 2011)

Books Read this month:
Betrayals by Lili St.Crow/ 5 hearts
Jealousy by Lili St. Crow/ 5 hearts
Bliss by Lauren Myracle/ 4 hearts
The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester/ 4 hearts
Reality Check by Jen Calonita/ 3 hearts
Die for Me by Amy Plum/ 2 hearts

My thoughts for this month:
The Strange Angels series by Lili St. Crow has become one of my favourites this year. In every single book there is so much action going on that it's very hard to put the book down. As you can tell I haven't read as much books as last month, but still they were enjoyable. I did had high hopes for Die for Me, but I didn't like it that much. For me there was something missing. I do want to read the second book to see if it goes anywhere good. This month has been a slow month for me and I haven't been blogging that much. I do have some exciting new to tell you, but you have to wait till next week.

My thoughts for next month:
December, December. It's going to be a full and busy month. Am I going to read a lot of books? I hope I can read a lot of books during the Christmas vacation, but you never know, right?.

Jenny N.  – (3 december 2011 om 09:09)  

Wow you did better than me reading wise. I have the same plans as you since I will have some time off in December too.

Jenny  – (3 december 2011 om 11:57)  

I need to read the Strange Angels series. I have the first one. I hope to get a lot of reading done in December but I'm afraid it might not happen. :(

Jillian  – (3 december 2011 om 13:16)  

I hope you do! Happy reading this month :)

Blodeuedd  – (4 december 2011 om 05:59)  

So much to do this month but I wish you a pleasant reading month

YA Book Queen  – (5 december 2011 om 07:55)  

Sounds like I should pick up a copy of Strange Angels! An action-filled book is always fun,

Looking forward to your exciting news! :)

Nina  – (5 december 2011 om 10:47)  

@fredamans: Thank you. You too.

@Jenny.N: Yay for December. I can't wait for the Christmas vacation to begin.

@Jenny: I'm afraid too. But you know what, if we read only one book, that's also very good. :)

@Jillian: Thank you, girl!

@Blodeuedd: So busy.

@Ya Book Queen: I can't wait to tell you all! It's so freaking awesome. lol.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP