2011 Traveling

In May I went to visit Berlin, Germany. I went with my school class and I had an amazing time. We went to see the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg gate, the Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche, Berliner Dom, Checkpoint Charlie and a lot more famous attractions in Berlin.

In July I went with one of my best friends to Maastricht, The Netherlands. We walked through the streets from morning to evening and had the best time. We were laughing the whole time and taking silly pictures. We saw the most beautiful bookstore in the Netherlands, that’s located in a church and shopped till we literally dropped.

In November I've visted London, England. I had to do a research in an English Speaking Country and I decided to do my research in London. I love London, there is so much history there and you can just feel it. Unfortunately it was just like a business trip and therefore I only spend two hours at Oxford Street. Bummer!

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP