Around the World



America. New York city, baby! Gosh, I so want to go and see a musical at Broadway. And of course shop on Fifth Avenue.
I’m thinking about reading:

Cuba. My dad loves Cuba and maybe someday we can go together to this fabulous country. Since a couple of months I’m reading as much as I can about the Cuban Revolution and Che before school starts and I don’t have any free time anymore. It’s very fascinating.
I’m thinking about reading: The Red Umbrella.

Egypt. I love, love everything that has to do with Egypt. The reason why I’m currently studying History is because of Cleopatra and the pyramids.
I’m thinking about reading:

France. I live in Europe and I never been there. I can easily take a train and be there in a few hours, so I’m now wondering why I didn’t go there this summer. Maybe when I have long, free weekend.
I’m thinking about reading:

Russia. The language is so beautiful. I know a lot of you may disagree and say French is the most beautiful language in the world, but for me it’s Russian. I love, love it.
I’m thinking about reading: 

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP