CLOSED UNTILL THE SIXTH

Wow, it’s already 2012. Can you believe how fast 2011 went? I hope you all had a happy new year. I wish you all the love, luck and everything your heart desires in 2012. I’m going to change the look of my blog. I just can’t wait any longer. I still haven’t received the new header, but I’m still going ahead with my plans. So fingers crossed that it will come this month. The things that I need to this week are: Change the layout| Adding features to the blog| Update archive & make it more easier to find books in different genres.
The blog will be closed from today until Friday, the sixth of January.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 januari 2012 om 11:26)  

Totally understand. Have a wonderful hiatus and a great start to the new year!

Missie  – (1 januari 2012 om 12:31)  

Totally looking forward to your new look!

Happy New Year!

wdebo  – (1 januari 2012 om 13:38)  

Have a great break! And I knoww this year went by so quickly 0_0

Happy New Year!!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP