Saying goodbye to GFC

I only have found a couple of weeks ago, yes apparently I’m living under a rock, that GFC is going away in March. I’m not sure what the reason is why they decided to this, but I love using the GFC widget & I hope that they think twice about it. Anyway, I just wanted you, my readers, know that there now are other ways to follow Jadore Happy Endings. You can follow Jadore Happy Endings by:

E-mail. If you subscribe by e-mail, you will get in your inbox an e-mail with updates from Jadore Happy Endings.

Networked Blogs. I saw this widget on some blogs & decided I would give it a try too. It kind of works like the GFC, but you need to sign up with them and get an account.

RSS Feed. This feed have a lot of feed readers & you can decide which one you want to use to read my updates.

Facebook.
So, finally I decided to make an face book account. You can follow me by just adding me as a friend.

Goodreads. You can also follow me by goodreads, but this is a little different. The only thing you can read at goodreads are the reviews I have written. So, you don’t get every update I post on the blog.

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (25 januari 2012 om 05:44)  

I thought this just applied to non-blogger blogs? Not sure though as I haven't read much about it.

Nina  – (25 januari 2012 om 06:34)  

@Leanna: *Confused* I read about it on other blogs, so I decided to make sure that there are other ways to follow me. :)

Cindy (Oodles of Books)  – (25 januari 2012 om 08:09)  

I am pretty sure it is only for non-blogger blogs. So you should be okay! :)

Nina  – (25 januari 2012 om 09:54)  

@Cindy: Yay! SO happy to find that out. :) Thank you for letting me know!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (25 januari 2012 om 10:49)  

I will still be using Google Reader. I'm too attached to give up on it.

Nina  – (25 januari 2012 om 11:39)  

@Juju: Now I know that it's going to stay I'm also still going to use it. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP