Sick at home: Making the best of it

With winter comes the flu. Everyone in my family has got it & I thought that I would not get it, but my resistance is apparently not that great, because I got it bad. So what’s a girl to do when her head feels like it’s going to explode & the only thought she has is to go lie into that comfy bed & sleep. I say sleep, but after 1-4 hours I’m done with that & I want to do something different. So, I’m going to attack my to be read pile.

What I need is:
1. Tea &
2. Books. Lots of them.



I’m going to make a hot cup of tea & start with the first book on that pile, which is: The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. If I manage to read the entire book & I want to read something after that, I can choose between these: Deception by Lee Nichols, Betrayal by Lee Nichols, Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry, Rosebush by Michele Jaffe & many more.

Have a great weekend!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (13 januari 2012 om 04:55)  

Bummer! You're right, sometimes cuddling in bed is the very best remedy. Good luck with the literary medicine.

Niii  – (13 januari 2012 om 05:39)  

Bed Books are the Best remedy.
Hope you get better soon!

Missie  – (13 januari 2012 om 08:29)  

I'm sorry your not feeling well, but I hope you enjoy some comforting time with your tea and books.

YA Book Queen  – (13 januari 2012 om 09:01)  

Aww, I hope you start feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun, but at least you can get some reading time in ;)

Feel better soon, and happy reading :)

....Petty Witter  – (13 januari 2012 om 10:06)  

What a great excuse to read. Seriously though here's hoping you are soon feeling well.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 januari 2012 om 15:45)  

Hope you feel better quite soon! Get lots of rest in between books! ;D

Blodeuedd  – (14 januari 2012 om 10:48)  

Stay in bed and take care! :)

A Canadian Girl  – (14 januari 2012 om 16:35)  

Aw, I hope you feel better, Nina. I've managed to get a cold too :(

Small Review  – (15 januari 2012 om 19:16)  

Aww, I hope you're feeling better soon! Illness is sweeping my household now too, but so far I'm good (even though everyone is being totally unfair and calling me Typhoid Mary!).

I loved Deception and Betrayal. Hope you at least get some good reading in :)

booksntea  – (15 januari 2012 om 23:47)  

Tea and Rot & Ruin was a fantastic combination in my experience. Just sayin!

Feel better soon =]

- Jackie

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP